What HW do you think would be the biggest draw as the champ?

andrei.42

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
now, I'm not saying that Roy nelson stands chance at becoming champ, but if he was to be champ he will be a very big draw. I mean he is fat and talk trash. He will be the hero of all the fat, hillbilly trailer park people from USA.

HuntStory1.jpg

Super likable character, and the very definition of a JUST BLEED warrior who always comes to throw down like a beast.

Hunt or JDS.

HuntStory1.jpg

Super likable character, and the very definition of a JUST BLEED warrior who always comes to throw down like a beast.

It sucks to say but if that was the case Hobbie Lawler would be much more popular and much more of a draw. Guys like Hunt and Hobbie are perfect for us but they aren't really big "draws"

For HW I'd go with Overeem

Hunt probably, he is well loved by many MMA fans.

It sucks to say but if that was the case Hobbie Lawler would be much more popular and much more of a draw. Guys like Hunt and Hobbie are perfect for us but they aren't really big "draws"

I disagree. Hunt has a much cooler personality in ring and outside of the ring. Also he is more of a KO guy too.

Hunt
Reem
If Fedor came back and won first fight against top 10 opponent, OMG

now, I'm not saying that Roy nelson stands chance at becoming champ, but if he was to be champ he will be a very big draw. I mean he is fat and talk trash. He will be the hero of all the fat, hillbilly trailer park people from USA.

I think that would just embarrass the UFC.

I think Reem could be a good sell if he plays the douchey, crap talking jock heel persona. Him being black would help out a lot in that case scenario.

Overeem would definitely be the biggest HW draw. Hunt is well liked but not really exciting to casuals.

I think Reem could be a good sell if he plays the douchey, crap talking jock heel persona. Him being black would help out a lot in that case scenario.

he is not really black.... I mean skin wise maybe... but his personality is Whity... that's mainly because he is dutch and his mother is white.

Overeem doesn't need to play the douchey, crap talking jock heel persona. He is very charismatic and intelligent in his interviews and his fighting style is very nice to watch. Also his chin and fighting style make the fights always to be one second away from a KO.

HuntStory1.jpg

The only likable person to ever be a draw was GSP, there won't be another without backing from a huge country.

I don't think any of the HWs would be a big draw, most of them aren't really marketable. But as for who would be the biggest draw, I think it would be Overeem based on the push he had during his uber era. Still, I don't believe he would crack 500K.

Mir could be a big draw too, based on the fact that he has been fighting forever and because of the Lesnar feud, he doesn't have a chance of getting the title though.

2010 Ubereem would've been a huge draw. I don't think he'd be as much so now with his look not being as much that of a superhero these days. The craziest part being he's arguably a better MMA fighter now.

Last edited:
Someone built like brock. Smack talk like Conor. And fight like RDA. Most of these guys are tubs of lard and boring.

Overeem is closest match.

anyone that can talk trash and promo fights. You have to be able to cut promo in order to be popular among casual bar-beer drinker fans.

Back