Best fighter in each division to not fight for an UFC title

wellsdj1

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
As the title says. Also for this thread count fighting for an interim title as fighting for a title. It just makes finding a fighter that hasn't fought for a title that much more difficult . While I started watching mma with UFC 40 my list will be newer fighters . Feel free to use older fighters .

HW - Roy Nelson . He has fought former champs and future champs but never for a title

Lhw - this one is hard. I'm not going to say W. Silva he was out of his prime when he arrived in the UFC same thing with little nog. I guess that leaves Ryan bader

MW- jacare and Romero easily. Bisping use to fill this spot

WW - another easy one wonderboy

LW - Khabib

FW - Holloway

Don't feel like doing the rest of the divisions

Reem technically hasnt fought for the title yet so him for HW

I forgot about karo parisyan he should be on the list over wonderboy

You're too lazy to start off what looked to be an interesting thread?

Just delete this shit and let someone else do it.

Reem - Ben if he doesnt count
Humble
Jacare
Wonderboy
Khabib
Max
Assuncao
Formiga
Nunes
Gadelha

HW - Overeem
LHW - Bader (who else is there to pick? lol)
MW - Jacare
WW - Thompson
LW - Ferguson
FW - Holloway

HW - Travis Browne (Overeem is fighting for the title next)
LHW - Ryan Bader
MW - Yoel Romero
WW - Stephen Thompson
LW - Khabib Nurmagomedov
FW - Max Holloway
BW - Raphael Assuncao
FlyW - Jussier Formiga (Would've been Lineker if he were still in the division)
WBW - Julianna Pena
WSW - Tecia Torres (Gadelha is fighting for the title next)

I forgot about karo parisyan he should be on the list over wonderboy
I thought he was in line to fight hughes (so technically he never fought for title ) but Karo pulled out due to injury then lost his next fight?
Karo was tough as nails. I trained with him in Somerset ky in 2004 for his fight with nick diaz. Karo was partying at least up til 2 weeks before the fight that I know of.

As the title says. Also for this thread count fighting for an interim title as fighting for a title. It just makes finding a fighter that hasn't fought for a title that much more difficult . While I started watching mma with UFC 40 my list will be newer fighters . Feel free to use older fighters .

HW - Roy Nelson . He has fought former champs and future champs but never for a title

Lhw - this one is hard. I'm not going to say W. Silva he was out of his prime when he arrived in the UFC same thing with little nog. I guess that leaves Ryan bader

MW- jacare and Romero easily. Bisping use to fill this spot

WW - another easy one wonderboy

LW - Khabib

FW - Holloway

Don't feel like doing the rest of the divisions

Hunt>>>>>> Nelson

UFC titles represent most marketable fighter with the most crowd pleasing personality, rather than talent anyway

Back