After period of no UFC they give us 135lbers main event?

Rubberman1

John Rambo Life Lessons
@purple
Reaction score
What is going on with the lack of quality UFC events in the last months. Was this card something else before it turned into this dudfest?

The UFC have never built the two in the main event and all of a sudden they are main event worthy? Is this a joke? Why isnt Barao the main event? At least he was a prior champion and is pretty much the only interesting fight at this event.

This forum is pretty much DEAD because barely anyone cares about this upcoming card.

......and before the short hipsters who say the midgets are more technical and so much better than everyone else.

2vj1stz.gif

I think 'give' is the operative word here. As in free.

Not sure what there is to complain about with the main event, somebody is getting laid out.

Not sure what there is to complain about with the main event, somebody is getting laid out.

Two no names fighting? There are plenty of barn burners in the UFC who will never get a main event, why should these two?

Watch some of those Almeida highlights the kid comes to decapitate his opponents. A lot of other good fights on the card too Lil' Heathen and Barao have fireworks written all over, Masvidal and Larkin come to make war, Burkman/Felder. I feel like the UFC did a great job of giving us action fights on FS1.

Two no names fighting? There are plenty of barn burners in the UFC who will never get a main event, why should these two?
Lol at no names. Almeida is one of the best young talents in years, also this is a free card, are you happy with anything? This fight will be a barn burner.

Questionable main but im keen.

Unlike Barao Stephens??
A KO there is not nearly as likely as the main event. I'd be dumbfounded if it went the distance.

Lol at no names. Almeida is one of the best young talents in years, also this is a free card, are you happy with anything? This fight will be a barn burner.

This main event makes Matt Brown vs Maia look like UFC 200 material, with hindsight. With hindsight on how terrible that fight was.

Have these two even co-maine'd before? Are you kidding me? Is this their first time on a main card even? They seem like prelim favorites because no one cares about that division.

Almeida is a name you should know, that's your fault and Garbrandt is PVZ's ex-bey... come on man, what does it take to impress you?

while this card doesn't have the star power, it more than makes up for it in matchmaking. The odds of this card being a snoozefest are slim to none. Many barns shall be burned.

The main event is an amazing matchup of two elite prospects who are both undefeated. Your inability to get excited about that says more about you as a fan than the main event itself.

Man, you sound like you have a really bad inferiority complex.

Story/Saff and Mas/Larkin are PPV main card quality fights. For the life of me I don't get people bitching about a fight night card of this quality. Some of you guys will literally complain for the sake of complaining. Are you even fans?

Are you seriously fucking complaining about this main event? Wow.

Back