Recent Pic of Dan Henderson, hes in Great Shape!

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
7d19a8bf29c69c2817846fce05f97060.png

If his fight against Lombard goes more than 1 round i see a Hendo Bomb coming.

He looks the same to me. Gosh I hope the just bleed gods give us one more H bomb.

Hendo will KO Lombard.

Hoping Dan pulls off a win and calls it a career. He's not getting any younger, his legacy is solidified, and there are some young killers out there. Just enjoy his life and family. But that's just me, and I'm sure it's something that can't be easy for someone who's been competing as long as he has.

That meal doesn't look appetizing at all.

michael-scott-gross.gif

Last edited:
No TRT = No H-Bomb.

Last edited:
Hoping Dan pulls off a win and calls it a career. He's not getting any younger, his legacy is solidified, and there are some young killers out there. Just enjoy his life and family. But that's just me, and I'm sure it's something that can't be easy for someone who's been competing as long as he has.

This. Hendo is my favorite fighter but it is past time to walk away.

How come he got a pic of jacare with some girl in the middle of his picture frame? I guess its how he prepares to take fools out

Yep, lookin' sharp.

edit: damn, ethan beat me to it.

otzireconst.jpg

My MMA life will be complete if he drops the bomb on Lombard.

Hendo a self-awarded US Champion from the looks of it. I say he unifies his title with Rusev's. Everyone loves a US vs foreigner bout.

54bfe77bc4743.image.jpg

No TRT = No H-Bomb.

In all seriousness though, he did KO Tim Boetsch post-TRT. Old Man Dan still got hands.

7d19a8bf29c69c2817846fce05f97060.png

If his fight against Lombard goes more than 1 round i see a Hendo Bomb coming.
He's usually looked in great shape, especially at MW but the problem is he can no longer move. His lateral quickness is gone and so is any flexibility he once had. He can move forward and he can load up the H-Bomb but that's about it at this point. That being said, lets see him fight as long as he wants to and lets hope they all end with him delivering a big KO.

Back