Every main card has had at least 1 underdog win

mposhtkouhi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am a Gambler I tend to bet every event and something that I have noticed for quite a while now is on every event at least 1 underdog wins on the main card. What I do is come main event is I dont care if its Bisping vs Rockhold fighting im taking the underdog. the last time I can truly recall it even lasting to the main event was the Diaz condit fight where I put down 150 on condit and ended up winning even though I thought Diaz was going to win. can any of you guys recall an event where on the main card a underdog did not win?

Do you know there was one event where every underdog on the card won?? That was absolutely insane

You'd have a harder time finding a main card where at least one underdog didn't win and that's not just for 2016.

So which dog do you guys think will win I am going with Masdivial and camoozi

Fights are independent events, so what has happened before doesn't influence what happens next.

Fights are independent events, so what has happened before doesn't influence what happens next.
I realise that LOL but with the way things are I will bet any underdog fighter ome the main event if a Dog has not won yet. Thats why I hope Bisping Rockhold no underdogs would have won so I will bet on Bisping +750 good odds

UFN 83 had 6/6 favourites win on the main card. UFC on Fox 19 also had all favourites winning, although it was only 4 fights and Swanson was only the favourite over Dias by a whisker.

It's a part of the sport that i truly enjoy, the unpredictably of it. Plus it's always fun to see an underdog pull off the upset, especially in hostile territory.

UFN 77 had 6/6 favourites on the main card win. It happens more than you're implying.

Nothing I am just saying Majority of the time a underdog fighter will win on the main card so if you are a gambler this could earn you money

I get that, but just not how the "it was 3 years ago" statement applied to the narrative.

Back