Bruce Buffers best introductions

Major_dixon_cider

Dragon Energy
@White
Reaction score
Bruce Buffer gets the crowd and the fighters pumped up. My favorite is his over the top introduction of Nick Diaz vs GSP . Buffer went all out . Who is your favorite Buffer intro?

I enjoyed watching him as a professional poker player more than his announcing

Him and TJ Dillashaw have a cool dynamic.

Dan Hardy at UFC 120. Yes he lost but the intro was gold.

The Buffer 360 was something we mortals never get to see again and we should be thankful. What does Buffer have in mind for UFC 200?

There was a time Buffer yelled "KAAAEEEEEL SONNEN" when introducing Chael - that later on turned into
"AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL SONNEN"

Yeah Dan hardy takes it those two always fed off of each others energy even heard buffer on its time radio before say Dan was his favorite fighter to introduce because of his energy and how he'd get right into saying it along with Bruce

I heard his Brother introduced a few UFC events in the early days too. Anyone got a video of these?

I heard his Brother introduced a few UFC events in the early days too. Anyone got a video of these?

Michael Buffer announced at UFC 7, complete with the "Let's get ready to rumble!" catchcry. It was definitely an improvement over Rich Goins, Goins, but I prefer Bruce overall.

the first ever Brazil event.. I think it was UFC 134. Buffer was really in form that night, putting extra effort in

I dislike Buffer and I think he has a bad voice for announcing.

Hope he loses his job soon.

Can't stand the guy. I read on here he has a podcast and realized that would be my hell - forced to listen to Buffer for 2 hours straight.

Back