The "where the f****didtheygo?" post

Zakalwe

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
This is for fighters that just somehow disappeared after being champs or close to, or being great prospects and just fading away. My pick is Mike Thomas Brown. He didn't come up with a ton of hype, but beat Uriah Faber twice before falling to Jose Aldo and then unraveling. Looked like he had the strength to win a few more, if not actually dominate for a while, before getting beat and then having his focus on the game at hand gone. No shame in losing to Aldo, and not looking to discredit fighters. I just saw him at least being in the mix for a bit....

Amir Sadollah

Roger Huerta

Roger Huerta

Yeah, after his consecutive loses and subsequent exit from the UFC he has not done so well. But he did win his last fight if I am not mistaken. He was jacked at 170 fighting in Asia.

RG0BS1U.gif

This is for fighters that just somehow disappeared after being champs or close to, or being great prospects and just fading away. My pick is Mike Thomas Brown. He didn't come up with a ton of hype, but beat Uriah Faber twice before falling to Jose Aldo and then unraveling. Looked like he had the strength to win a few more, if not actually dominate for a while, before getting beat and then having his focus on the game at hand gone. No shame in losing to Aldo, and not looking to discredit fighters. I just saw him at least being in the mix for a bit....

Yeah, Mike was BEAST at the time Aldo fought him. On a 10-win/7-finish streak and the reigning 2-defense champion with two wins over the former 5-defense champion.

He definitely hit a downswing after Aldo went through him to take his belt though

Tra Telligman

He lost to time sylvia and just disappeared.

Dude was all heart

Claude Patrick
Steve Cantwell
Josh Grispi

The latter two were cut, and Grispi is a scumbag that beat his wife, I think he's in prison now.

Patrick is still under contract, but where the fuck is he?

Yeah, after his consecutive loses and subsequent exit from the UFC he has not done so well. But he did win his last fight if I am not mistaken. He was jacked at 170 fighting in Asia.
If i remember correctly he has lost 5 or 6 of his last 7. His loss to florian really fucked his head up.

for the longest time it was arona and TJ grant remeber the daily where the fuck is arona and Tj grant?

Brandon Vera...WTF

Back