Anyone wanna sig bet me Woodley vs Lawler ?

J

JollyRants

18168_original.jpg
Im taking Woodley in this fight. Anyone wanna sig bet me ? Call me Crazy but im thinking Woodley will either decision Robbie or finish him. The blue prints is there to beat Robbie, hes been beat 10 times. Woodley has all the tools to defeat Robbie. The wars will take a toll on Robbie, and Woodley hits like a fucking truck. He will out grapple Robbie for 5 rounds while using bombs on the feet, or finish him with a hard punch.
tyron-woodley-ufc-167-knockout.gif
4511245_o.gif
cc_knee.gif
Tyron%2BWoodley%2BStops%2BDong%2BHyun%2BKim%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2BMacau.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Woodley on fight night will be with a 16 months layoff, just to put things in perspetive, Jones got into an accident, got suspended for several months, got back, got in trouble again, got back and fought with a 15 month layoff...Ring rust, Ring rust everywhere.
And btw this fucker doesn`t deserve a titleshot, but he can win for sure it`s a fight and he is world class, i`m still going with Lawler.

I would bet you as a matter of pride and credibility if your down with that ...
No disrespect to Woodley , but im with my boy Lawler all the way

I'm going to call you crazy. I don't think he wins, much less finishes Lawler.

Woodley on fight night will be with a 16 months layoff, just to put things in perspetive, Jones got into an accident, got suspended for several months, got back, got in trouble again, got back and fought with a 15 month layoff...Ring rust, Ring rust everywhere.
And btw this fucker doesn`t deserve a titleshot, but he can win for sure it`s a fight and he is world class, i`m still going with Lawler.
Screenshot_2123.png Woodley hasn't been sitting around eating donuts hes been training and evolving.

Only account bets warrant a new thread.

Robbie already beat Hendricks, who is a better boxer and a better wrestler than Woodley.

Rory Mac dominated Woodley with a jab. He will be even more reluctant to engage with Robbie.

I got Lawler by 4th round TKO. Wont be a particularly competitive fight after round 1.

Robbie already beat Hendricks, who is a better boxer and a better wrestler than Woodley.

Rory Mac dominated Woodley with a jab. He will be even more reluctant to engage with Robbie.

I got Lawler by 4th round TKO. Wont be a particularly competitive fight after round 1.
will see

As much as I like Woodley, I see no way he wins this fight.

I'll bet you.

Back