Ronda makes $3 million a year in sponsorship per Dana white

nanika

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Although its a year old here is a bloody elbow about Ronda's sponsorship income. I cant imagine things have improved since then( lol :D). I honestly thought she made more than this from sponsorship. esp from the way dana talked about her stardom.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/5/2...-ronda-rousey-makes-3m-a-year-in-sponsorships

For comparison Lebron made $44 million from sponsors. Rory and Spieth are also at $40 million plus. Peyton Manning is at $12 million and american football players are notoriously hard to sponsor.

bad-gym-ad-says-writer.jpg

Yeah I guess that's why shes rocking the sweats and parking it on the couch these days.

Although its a year old here is a bloody elbow about Ronda's sponsorship income. I cant imagine things have improved since then( lol :D). I honestly thought she made more than this from sponsorship. esp from the way dana talked about her stardom.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/5/2...-ronda-rousey-makes-3m-a-year-in-sponsorships

For comparison Lebron made $44 million from sponsors. Rory and Spieth are also at $40 million plus. Peyton Manning is at $12 million and american football players are notoriously hard to sponsor.
Gsp 5-10 million

Anyway, good for her to be earning so well from sponsors. It's good to see fighters making good money even if they aren't someone I particularly favor as a person.

She is currently sponsoring the fast food industry.

Yeah that's like nothing for someone that famous

Shouldn't compare MMA athletes pay and sponsorships to other sports, that's where ou went wrong in thinking she gets more.

I don't buy it. Where's the money coming from? Reebok isn't paying anyone in the 7 figures so which company is?

Haha "for comparison sake..lebron James, Peyton manning"

Your agenda is showing dude. The funny part is any other Mma fighter pales in comparison to hers so there's that

Haha "for comparison sake..lebron James, Peyton manning"

Your agenda is showing dude. The funny part is any other Mma fighter pales in comparison to hers so there's that

she is one of the top 3 UFC fighters. Dana in the past has claimed the UFC is as large as any other sport and Ronda is the most famous. So I used numbers from other sports top stars to compare. there is no agenda at all. i ran into this article and remembered GSP said $5-$10 million and thought it was surprising Dana claimed Ronda at $3 million given all his grandiose statements about her fame.

she is one of the top 3 UFC fighters. Dana in the past has claimed the UFC is as large as any other sport and Ronda is the most famous. So I used numbers from other sports top stars to compare. there is no agenda at all. i ran into this article and remembered GSP said $5-$10 million and thought it was surprising Dana claimed Ronda at $3 million given all his grandiose statements about her fame.

Ok great then let's have a fun comparison

NBA players make 52% of what's called total basketball revenue. Every dime made. NFL players get I believe 55%

So let's compare that with what UFC fighters get

Usually when those numbers come up, there are all sorts of reasons why fighters shouldn't get that much of the revenue. Anywa, so there's that

She chose the wrong self-hype strategy. She and Conor self-hyped like crazy; the difference is being the heely bitch and sore loser leaves you nothing when you lose.

Conor lost but is bigger than ever. Rousey lost and is stuck in the ashheap of UFC history.

Ok great then let's have a fun comparison

NBA players make 52% of what's called total basketball revenue. Every dime made. NFL players get I believe 55%

So let's compare that with what UFC fighters get

Usually when those numbers come up, there are all sorts of reasons why fighters shouldn't get that much of the revenue. Anywa, so there's that

NFL is about 48% of revenue "The players share has an upper limit of 48 percent for 2012-2014 and 48.5 percent for 2015-2020, and a lower limit of 47 percent throughout the agreement."

http://proplayerinsiders.com/nfl-pl...enue-split-with-players/#sthash.Op2K3MKx.dpuf

i would be surprised if UFC fighters earn 25% of UFC revenue but that still has nothing to do with sponsorship earnings.

Back