Luke Rockhold is MW Goat, possibly GOAT overall

Mufasa

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
beaten some tough fighters. Great record and constantly improving. Hes huge for MW and should move up pretty soon for two titles.

He would get ruined by Bones. He will also probably lose to Bisping now that you have made this thread.

If he defends 8 more times then moves up and beats jones (assuming) he's still champ he might have a case for goat

Sure, just like Weidman was going to mop up the remains of the MW division, move up, and give Jones his toughest fight if not take Jones' title.

Good times.

Fighters have to be on sherdog undercover promoting themselves...because why would someone say something so ridiculous

He would get ruined by Bones. He will also probably lose to Bisping now that you have made this thread.
He probably will lose to Bisping wtf ? You do know he ass raped Bisping right ? He said MW goat what does Jones have to do with this ?

So after a single UFC title fight, Rockhold is already better than the guy everyone has said is the best ever? Okay.

beaten some tough fighters. Great record and constantly improving. Hes huge for MW and should move up pretty soon for two titles.
Hell no! Damn do I hate these goat threads.

I like Rockhold as much as the next fighter but Anderson Silva is and will take more than a few wins to say any differently.

This is the dumbest thing I've read all month. I am now appreciably dumber after having read it.

Stop posting. For everyone's sake.

No.

He was gifted a decision against Jacare.

If he wins the rematch, then it still remains a question.

You deserve an Anderson front kick to the nose for this one TS.

Bones would eat Rockhold alive. This is one of the stupidest threads I've ever seen.

How about letting the guy get a few title defenses before nominating him as the goat.

This is about as stupid as the UFC trying to say Barao or Pettis were the P4P best.

TS, to his Luke screensaver

g7IsB.gif

He's a good fighter. Let him defend the title a few times. GOAT is almost meaningless now, and this is a young sport. Calm your underdick a little.

Great argument. He's beaten some tough fighters, is always improving and is a huge middleweight who could fight at 205 = GOAT.

Back