We Need a GOLDBERG!

Rawrr

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
If no one will say it I will! The reason WWE consistently >>>>> UFC is that there is no one stand out superstar in MMA. Goldberg fought nearly week for nearly a year and destroyed all comers in dominant fashion!

And before you give me any nonsense about one being more 'real' than the other: just ask Brock or anyone who's done both which is more taxing on the body!

Once we have a dominant champ who's willing to fight 25 plus times a year, MMA will finally overtake 'fake stuff'

Thoughts?

goldberg-wwe-fail.gif

Most intimidating walkout ever!

please ban this fool, whom i do not pity.

My reply to that is Goldberg vs Lesnar at WM 20 as well as Goldberg vs Kevin Nash at Starcade '98 when his streak ended. Also the fact that the number was highly inflated even for scripted entertainment.

Got his ass whooped by Chris Jericho the only real fight he had

If no one will say it I will! The reason WWE consistently >>>>> UFC is that there is no one stand out superstar in MMA. Goldberg fought nearly week for nearly a year and destroyed all comers in dominant fashion!

And before you give me any nonsense about one being more 'real' than the other: just ask Brock or anyone who's done both which is more taxing on the body!

Once we have a dominant champ who's willing to fight 25 plus times a year, MMA will finally overtake 'fake stuff'

Thoughts?
Yeah my thoughts are the following.....why does a seemingly intelligent person, like yourself, watch the "fake stuff"?......I stopped long ago when they admitted - what I knew anyway....(from watching some shows live - first row back) that they were fake!....Yet thousands of you still watch that shit.....amazing.....IQ must be lower than whale shit!

GOLLLDBERG GOLLLBERG GOLLLBERG!

You know man for every misstep like your gif, there is a fucking great entrance like this. I wasn't even a Goldberg fan and this gave me goosebumps.

UFC should really give guys high profile squash matches

Back