Prime Nogueira vs Jon Jones

your obviously bored

that would be one hell of a fight. pride or unified rules?

Jones via reach, double legs against the fench, clinchwork, GnP

Jones unanimous decision vs both Nogs

A great fight, but I think Jones edges out the stand up and could probably keep it standing.

Jones is too imposing an athlete, too well prepared everywhere. He would dominate and finish Nog, at any stage. There is not a single fighter I would favor over Jones, of all time. And I don't like the guy.

A prime 6' 3, 235lb Nog who was quick and light on his feet had much better hands than Jones. Id see him landing a lot on Jones and out boxing him pretty well. If its in Pride FC witha 10 minute first round and no elbows to the head Id give Big Nog a decent chance.

Jones is great but hes been outboxed by Gus and even got armlocked by Vitor in his guard. Hes not some unbeatable force. Just a very good young fighter who does an amazing job of in fight adjustment.

But Big Nog outboxed, a prime, young 235lb Sergei Kharitonov who would definitely out punch Jon Jones any day.

Jones has never fought a person larger than him so we cannot assume he would do well against one of the greatest. If he wants to make an argument, move up.

Beating larger people requires skills that we just dont know if he has. Just look at what happened when Conor didnt have a size advantage.

Prime Nog via decision. Cant see him finishing Jones unless he got sloppy in Nog's guard.

Prime Nog only loses to Fedor

Prime Barnett already beat prime Nog. Cro Cop wouldve beaten him if Nog didnt lose to Barnett. That version of Cro Cop was much better defensively with his TDD and grappling than the one Nog beat the 1st time out. Hed light him up standing and unlike the 1st fight Nog wouldnt be able to get a hail mary sub

Without any heavyweight matches under his belt, I have to give Nogueira a clear advantage.

I'll have to go with Jon Jones in that one

Jones has never fought a person larger than him so we cannot assume he would do well against one of the greatest. If he wants to make an argument, move up.

Beating larger people requires skills that we just dont know if he has. Just look at what happened when Conor didnt have a size advantage.

Prime Nog was only 230. Jones has fought LHWs with that in-cage fight weight before. Jones isn't even close to being the heaviest LHW ever. That's just excuses for people to down play his skills.

Jones by UD sprawl and brawl.

Prime Nog was only 230. Jones has fought LHWs with that in-cage fight weight before. Jones isn't even close to being the heaviest LHW ever. That's just excuses for people to down play his skills.

Jones by UD sprawl and brawl.

I'm pretty sure Bader weighs around there if not more and I remember hearing that Forrest cut down from around 240 usually, although they never fought. So if fighting a small by today's standards HW is Enders' biggest concern, I dont think Bones has that much trouble there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back