Cyborg calls out Rousey again, says she will only fight at CW for her or the 135 champ

Will Rousey accept the call out?

• Total voters

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...-rousey-in-running-man-challenge-video-052716

Cris-Cyborg-Justino-UFC198-OpenWkout1.vadapt.664.high.79.jpg

Featherweight world champion Cris "Cyborg" Justino has enjoyed her Brazil homecoming. First, she won via first-round TKO at UFC 198, then she stuck around Curitiba to enjoy friends, family and a new mural inspired by her.

Now, "Cyborg" is literally dancing in the streets. Oh, and taking subtle shots at her longtime rival Ronda Rousey.

In the below video, Justino and an adorable little partner get serious, then silly, doing their version of The Running Man Challenge, donning masks of The Rowdy One. I may be going out on a limb here, but I think Justino is suggesting that Rousey is "running" from her.

In fact, Justino's camp tells me that Justino's next fight will be at July 29's Invicta FC 18, in defense of her 145-pound world title. I'm also told that the Brazilian would consider taking another fight at 140 pounds, as she did at UFC 198, but only if it were against a UFC champ or Rousey.

/

RIP Rousey

Rousey won't take it. Cut the crap, lose 4 more pounds, and beat up Miesha. Guess that's asking too much.

I think it's only fair after years of blacklisting and shitting on her publicly for years... the Wanderlei jokes were fucked up

I bet our new Chinese overlords would make it happen.

Why would she? Rousey is still a huge star and Cyborg cant even make weight. Cyborg better fight at 135 before she starts acting like shes queen bee even though she very well may be in the near future

Good gracious. Kinda funny though. Wouldn't have been funny if Ronda did it.

I think it's only fair after years of blacklisting and shitting on her publicly for years... the Wanderlei jokes were fucked up

I bet our new Chinese overlords would make it happen.

Nah, I think several more years of blacklisting and wanderlei jokes are perfectly appropriate

So she made a special exception to fight at 140 against someone other than Ronda or the champ.. and that person was Leslie Smith? I hope that isn't true.

Christ on a cross, just cut the 4 extra pounds. Losing muscle mass isn't going to hurt her.

I didn't watch the video originally, but shes a terrible dancer for a Brazilian woman

That's a hard weight cut for ronda. Forget about it.

Seems to me like Ronda wants nothing to do with fighting anymore.

Ronda hides behind that 5 pounds. "Cyborg needs to come to me." Pffft If she really wanted to fight Cyborg she shouldve just met her in the middle. 145, 135

So she made a special exception to fight at 140 against someone other than Ronda or the champ.. and that person was Leslie Smith? I hope that isn't true.
No, apparently she made that stipulation after the Smith bout. I think she should take all comers at 140 and consider 135 for a title fight. If she can't do it fine. But it would be for the best. It's clear they're not coming to her and we need to see the fights one way or another. The dramatic cut to make the fights happen will just add to her legacy.

Ronda hides behind that 5 pounds. "Cyborg needs to come to me." Pffft If she really wanted to fight Cyborg she shouldve just met her in the middle. 145, 135
Why? She's the draw and actually fought decent competition. Cyborg can't claim that. Comes in and fights a non ranked opponent at catchweight.

Do you guys think Mike Tyson would be scared to fight a person 5lbs more when he was champion?

Back