UFC 194 Is On Fox Sports 1 Right Now

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Just started at the top of the hour in case anyone was bored on this fine Friday. You are welcome.

It's Aldo v. McGregor in case anyone forgot (I remember when I used to know every card just by the number... not anymore doe)

After that Conor thought he has 1 punch ko, he forgot everything thats why he sucked in 196

Last edited:
Too fucking bad, Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 1. I got that Fight Pass though.
Lol you serious Clark? Comcast must suck golf balls through 10 feet of garden hose.

You know what to do mang, I sent you that PM :D.

Thanks man, I didn't know. will take a look now

After that Conor thought he has 1 punch ko, he forgot everything thats why he sucked in 196
I thought he sucked because he was inefficient with his energy against the bigger man?

Lol you serious Clark? Comcast must suck golf balls through 10 feet of garden hose.

You know what to do mang, I sent you that PM :D.

Oh shit. I guess I was so pissed about my car not starting that day that I forgot about that. Thanks Mang.

Oh shit. I guess I was so pissed about my car not starting that day that I forgot about that. Thanks Mang.
No prob Bob. Doin what buds do, well worth your investment I assure you.

That first round of Maia/Nelson was a grappler's delight.

That first round of Maia/Nelson was a grappler's delight.

This was a blowout by Demian. Really impressive, since Gunnar is a good grappler. Demian is just another class. This is a great example of good vs. top-tier.

This was a blowout by Demian. Really impressive, since Gunnar is a good grappler. Demian is just another class. This is a great example of good vs. top-tier.
Dude Gunnar is an awesome grappler but Maia is just next level shit. Always a step ahead.

Dude Gunnar is an awesome grappler but Maia is just next level shit. Always a step ahead.

Yeah, definitely. Rogan just said: "Gunnar is a great grappler, Demian is just a master." Really impressive by Maia, since Gunnar is indeed legit. Pure survival by Gunnar. Incredible strike differential: 193 - 7. It's a base Porsche 911 Carrera vs. Ferrari 458 Speciale.

Back