If GSP beats Lawler

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
I think UFC 200 might have had GSP vs Conor, with GSP being in attendance and that fight probably having been as easy as any tune up fights ever for GSP, and as lucrative as any tune up fights ever.

I never thought much of Lawlor, for me he will be just a journeyman who became a champion, nothing more than that. I don't see what Lawlor presents to GSP that he hasn't seen before and I think GSP would beat Lawlor rather handidly even after the lay off unless it tremendously affected GSP.

If he does beat him, where would he rank in pound for pound greatest of all time ranking?

Here's mine

Fedor
Jones
GSP
Conor
Aldo
Cruz
BJ

Tom Lawlor is a bad matchup for GSP, so i don`t think he will win.

I think UFC 200 might have had GSP vs Conor, with GSP being in attendance and that fight probably having been as easy as any tune up fights ever for GSP, and as lucrative as any tune up fights ever.

I never thought much of Lawlor, for me he will be just a journeyman who became a champion, nothing more than that. I don't see what Lawlor presents to GSP that he hasn't seen before and I think GSP would beat Lawlor rather handidly even after the lay off unless it tremendously affected GSP.

If he does beat him, where would he rank in pound for pound greatest of all time ranking?

Here's mine

Fedor
Jones
GSP
Conor
Aldo
Cruz
BJ
Didn't know GSP was coming back at 185 to fight Tom Lawlor...

14dljs6.jpg

Nah GSP doesn't even want Conor at this point, GSP is about legacy over $$, he wants a real challenge not some chick that'll just flop over and let you lay on top for 25 minutes while talking dirty to you until you finish.

Mine is

Gsp
Jones
Mighty Mouse
Silva/Aldo
cruz
Fedor

If Jones beats Cormier and then rumble after that then he will be in first for sure

If Gsp comes back and fights lawler and wins then nobody will ever come close to being the goat cause Gsp will just be too far ahead.

He doesn't want the title or the responsibility that comes with it. Expect him to fight silva or Diaz or maybe Hendricks.
He wants big fights. If Conor beat Diaz or Rda when it was supposed to happen then Gsp would have took that fight but after what happened it will never happen.

This always cause an argument but how do you rank fedor as #1

Once he defended his belt, Robbie Lawler is definitely not a journeymen.

Man, I don't know. Maybe they should duke it out or sumpin'.

Lawler isn't a journeyman, he's elite. That doesn't change the fact that out of his four title fights in the past couple of years the only one he actually should have won was against Rory.

Lawler shouldn't have a belt to defend.

OT: GSP is the UFC GOAT at this point IMO, and I hope that he stays retired. WW is doing great without him, and he is doing great without fighting.

respect dat lip

Here's mine

Fedor
Jones
GSP
Conor
Aldo
Cruz
BJ

Who did he defend against ?
Rory yes was a win but he was losing the entire way
Condit clearly beat him.
He's not that dominant champ. When I look at him I don't feel like he's the champ cause I know there's 3-4 guys in the division better than him.

If GSP beats Lawler and defends it atleast twice he will be undisputed GOAT.
GSP will be the Micheal Jordan of MMA

Lawler isn't a journeyman, he's elite. That doesn't change the fact that out of his four title fights in the past couple of years the only one he actually should have won was against Rory.

Lawler shouldn't have a belt to defend.

OT: GSP is the UFC GOAT at this point IMO, and I hope that he stays retired. WW is doing great without him, and he is doing great without fighting.
Terrible post.

He isn't the UFC GOAT and Lawler won those fights. GSP should've "retired" off a loss because he lost to Hendricks.

GSP won't ever come back especially against a savage striker with great TDD like Lawler. He retired because of the beating Hendricks gave him. He isn't coming back.

TS, sure, but he won't. He's going to get finished if he comes back to fight Lawler. Dude ran away from a Hendricks rematch lol

You all have more confidence in him than he does himself.

Back