Who would you rather fight, Frank Mir vs Demetrious Johnson?

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering people's thoughts. If you had to pick one.

Well duh, I'd take Mir, I'd love to be crippled...

DJ would be harder to run from, so Mir.

CkHuvXl.gif

Troll/10. Wasteland.

I would not want to fight Mighty Mouse because with my training and skill set coupled with my size advantage it would be unfair to him.

Frank MIr would be a better test.

I wouldn't fight either, but if I had to - DJ of course. DJ could TKO me quickly with a barrage of shots to the body and GNP, and I'd be hurt but be ok in a few weeks if not days (it'd be over quick). Mir could probably rip off one of my limbs and it'd never be the same. DJ beats up 125lb guys with ease. Mir has destroyed the limbs of 205-265lb men. Mir's also KO'd 265lb. men. DJ punches hard for a 125lber, but can he KO 145, 155, 170, 185, 205, 205+ lb fighters? I think Mir hits MUCH harder, obviously.

Ya, I have heavy hands. I could KO either. Line them up.

I'm 6'2", 210 lbs.

I could stay away from Mir but no way could I run from DJ.

Just imagine those tiny fists slamming into you like a jackhammer for 25 minutes. Or, in my case, for 17 seconds.

I would probably stand a chance against DJ, he's 5'2 ffs

DJ. I'd either get KOed or tapped. Mir would likely snap something off.

This is a refreshing thread so fuck you haters. I'd pick Mir because I have a 1/200 chance of dropping him. I'm slightly smaller than him so I do have a punchers chance. I can lose to Mir without shame.

I cant lost to MM because of this. It'll crush my ego to lose to a small guy even though he's an amazing champ.

I read on Sherdog that Mir has shitty BJJ and Mighty Mouse is a mythical creature. So I'm going with Mir.

I've trained UFC and studied sherdog for so long, that I could take them both at one time.

i would grab mighty mouse and airplane swing him into a wall, then walk up to mir dodge the only combo in is boxing arsenal the one two, then once he realized it wasnt happening,, he would shoot for a takedown, which at that point i had been anticapating the take down and would release the crackin (the uber knee which was cocked and loaded once i let go of mighty mouse) at that point i would walk away hunt style!
imageslhgvlvo.jpg

I rather take a punch from MM who is 4'11 then Mir.... MM would beat my ass, but taking a hit from someone thats 94lbs will hurt a lot less than someone thats 250lb

Back