NATE DIAZ: The Emperor with new clothes

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Speaking of being artificial... if Nate didn't win the lottery and fight conor, he'd be stuck like cowboy making $40K a fight + a reebok bonus and possibly a performance bonus. Now you're picking on the guy that YOU were a few months ago who wants to fight often to make a living cuz he didn't win the lottery? Also, the only guy Nate beat that's noteworthy is the cowboy. Now you're selling wolf tickets like your brother despises doing. Money changes attitudes huh Nate, you hyprocrite. If hyping a fight means you need to be artificial, than you're the product of conor's sweetener... of your bank account. Hatin' and criticizin' on cowboy makes you better than him? If I were zuffa, I'd save money and skip on nate and replace him with anyone but... he says on mma hour that he wants $100MM? Is that how big your head has grown? You speak with the grammar of a 3 year old and have the intellect of a 6 year old... thank god people want to rep you now. It's too bad that humility doesn't run in your family, cuz your ego needs a bitch slap. Last thing, you may have fought some good opponents but your fight record is worse than Benson's. If you're reading this joe silva, tell nate to go fly a kite and tell conor to go defend his dusty belt.

As for nate's next fight, I bet Cowboy stomps your ass this time around...

nate vs. cowboy pt. 2

nate's mixed martial arts record:

Win 19–10 Conor McGregor
Win 18–10 Michael Johnson
Loss 17–10 Rafael dos Anjos
Win 17–9 Gray Maynard
Loss 16–9 Josh Thomson
Loss 16–8 Benson Henderson
Win 16–7 Jim Miller
Win 15–7 Donald Cerrone
Win 14–7 Takanori Gomi
Loss 13–7 Rory MacDonald
Loss 13–6 Dong Hyun Kim
Win 13–5 Marcus Davis
Win 12–5 Rory Markham
Loss 11–5 Gray Maynard
Win 11–4 Melvin Guillard
Loss 10–4 Joe Stevenson
Loss 10–3 Clay Guida
Win 10–2 Josh Neer
Win 9–2 Kurt Pellegrino
Win 8–2 Alvin Robinson
Win 7–2 Junior Assunção
Win 6–2 Manvel Gamburyan
Loss 5–2 Hermes França
Win 5–1 Dennis Davis
Win 4–1 Joe Hurley
Win 3–1 Gil Rael
Win 2–1 Tony Juares
Loss 1–1 Koji Oishi

Nate will not even touch Conor if they fight again.

Everyone knows that.

giphy.gif

Cry some more TS, Nate beat that Irish ass. Deal with it.

LOL, the hate in this thread is hilarious...

Nate doesn't give a fuck

The only thing good about this thread is that girl in his profile pic.

Nate will not even touch Conor if they fight again.

Everyone knows that.
What do you mean by he won't touch him?

If it happens, it will be the same results except faster.

Lol another butt hurt conor fan. 2016-05-27-15-03-56-180047078.jpg

Speaking of being artificial... if Nate didn't win the lottery and fight conor, he'd be stuck like cowboy making $40K a fight + a reebok bonus and possibly a performance bonus. Now you're picking on the guy that YOU were a few months ago who wants to fight often to make a living cuz he didn't win the lottery? Also, the only guy Nate beat that's noteworthy is the cowboy. Now you're selling wolf tickets like your brother despises doing. Money changes attitudes huh Nate, you hyprocrite. If hyping a fight means you need to be artificial, than you're the product of conor's sweetener... of your bank account. Hatin' and criticizin' on cowboy makes you better than him? If I were zuffa, I'd save money and skip on nate and replace him with anyone but... he says on mma hour that he wants $100MM? Is that how big your head has grown? You speak with the grammar of a 3 year old and have the intellect of a 6 year old... thank god people want to rep you now. It's too bad that humility doesn't run in your family, cuz your ego needs a bitch slap. Last thing, you may have fought some good opponents but your fight record is worse than Benson's. If you're reading this joe silva, tell nate to go fly a kite and tell conor to go defend his dusty belt.

nate vs. cowboy pt. 2

Win 19–10 Conor McGregor
Win 17–9 Gray Maynard
Loss 16–9 Josh Thomson
Win 16–7 Jim Miller
Win 15–7 Donald Cerrone
Win 14–7 Takanori Gomi
Loss 13–7 Rory MacDonald
Loss 13–6 Dong Hyun Kim
Win 13–5 Marcus Davis
Win 12–5 Rory Markham
Loss 11–5 Gray Maynard
Win 11–4 Melvin Guillard
Loss 10–4 Joe Stevenson
Loss 10–3 Clay Guida
Win 10–2 Josh Neer
Win 9–2 Kurt Pellegrino
Win 8–2 Alvin Robinson
Win 7–2 Junior Assunção
Win 6–2 Manvel Gamburyan
Loss 5–2 Hermes França
Win 5–1 Dennis Davis
Win 4–1 Joe Hurley
Win 3–1 Gil Rael
Win 2–1 Tony Juares
Loss 1–1 Koji Oishi
Holy shit you're butthurt.

And no, Cerrone doesn't beat him these days. Don't kid yourself.

Nate will do fine without you as a fan.. Now stop crying and enjoy the weekend!

What do you mean by he won't touch him?

If it happens, it will be the same results except faster.

Conor will Condit him.

Just kidding.

But if they fight again, I expect a much better Conor in everything, but more in footwork and cardio.

Nate knew it was a matter of time before he got paid. It was his destiny.

nate vs. cowboy pt. 2

Win 19–10 Conor McGregor
Win 17–9 Gray Maynard
Loss 16–9 Josh Thomson
Win 16–7 Jim Miller
Win 15–7 Donald Cerrone
Win 14–7 Takanori Gomi
Loss 13–7 Rory MacDonald
Loss 13–6 Dong Hyun Kim
Win 13–5 Marcus Davis
Win 12–5 Rory Markham
Loss 11–5 Gray Maynard
Win 11–4 Melvin Guillard
Loss 10–4 Joe Stevenson
Loss 10–3 Clay Guida
Win 10–2 Josh Neer
Win 9–2 Kurt Pellegrino
Win 8–2 Alvin Robinson
Win 7–2 Junior Assunção
Win 6–2 Manvel Gamburyan
Loss 5–2 Hermes França
Win 5–1 Dennis Davis
Win 4–1 Joe Hurley
Win 3–1 Gil Rael
Win 2–1 Tony Juares
Loss 1–1 Koji Oishi

It seems you are too stupid to even understand how wrong you are.
He is not criticizing Cowboy for fighting, but for stating he would fight for free.
That lowers the standard for everyone.
How can anyone demand more money while others are accepting to fight for less?

That's what he is calling Cowboy for. And Diaz has ALWAYS complained about money.

I'm not allowed to comment on threads like these because of my AV, but yeah his head has gotten a little fat. We'll see what happens, I think if he wins his next fight (assuming it's not someone outside the top 15) I think he'd have a bigger claim to stardom. But as it stands, the ass whoopings Benson and to a lesser extent RDA and josh Thomson gave him make it hard to take him seriously as a contender.

Looking passed your shitty butthurt post...It's "The Emperor's New Clothes" and if nate was as naked as you claim he is, dana would have told him a while ago. But they're still negotiating, so he must be wearing something!

Cowboy doesn't beat Nate again. Nate's a pressure fighter, Cowboy likes sobriety more than he does pressure.

Back