Based on style alone, what fighter do you like watching in the UFC?

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
lately, Wonderboy has me interested in his fights...who are yours?

Conor, of course.

Karate, boxing.

It means spinning kicks, nice stance, control of distance, movement, and good hands.

The rest is TJ, Ferguson, Gus, Cain, Page, Gaehtje

Last edited:
Maia

I like Nik Lentz and Elkins too. Elkins is that guy who always looks like he's gonna lose and usually wins.

And Robbie Lawler- but that shouldn't count. Fighters like Robbie, Manhoef, and Wanderlei obviously bring the better highlights than Maia and certainly Darren Elkins, but I enjoy watching the grinders do what they do.

Last edited:
Conor.

Prime Anderson was the best though. Beautiful to watch

Snakeshaw/Cruz, Robbie, Ferguson, Diaz, Jones (just the mental tricks and beating opponents at their own strengths)

Maia

I like Nik Lentz and Elkins too. Elkins is that guy who always looks like he's gonna lose and usually wins.

And Robbie Lawler- but that shouldn't count.

You actually enjoy watching Maia? I mean, I respect his style, he's a great fighter, but that's really the most entertaining style for you?

The human backpack Maia
Anytime I can't sleep I can pull up his fights. by the time Buffer announces his name I'm out like a light

The human backpack Maia
Anytime I can't sleep I can pull up his fights. by the time Buffer announces his name I'm out like a light

the human backpack....that shit is funny!

Right now I'm with you on Wonderboy.

Love me some Machida though I fear he's past his prime.

When BJ Penn was young he was super fun to watch. One of the few who was awesome both in the feet and ground back in the day.

And as much as I think he's over hyped right now I do like McGregor. The dude definitely comes to fight.

Maia

And Robbie Lawler- but that shouldn't count.
That's some weird ass taste dude

Give me some KOREAN

445x250xkorean-zombie-chan-sung-jung-twister-submission.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HYc80vbzTe.jpg
Awesome!

You actually enjoy watching Maia? I mean, I respect his style, he's a great fighter, but that's really the most entertaining style for you?
It really is. I love all mma styles (Conor/Wonderboy, Wanderlei/Robbie, even Ronda), but I have a bjj bias, and I really enjoy watching Maia work somebody with his mastery.

It really is. I love all mma styles (Conor/Wonderboy, Wanderlei/Robbie, even Ronda), but I have a bjj bias, and I really enjoy watching Maia work somebody with his mastery.

I can respect that, just don't see that often

Im gonna go with my boy Michael Mcdonald
Anytime , anywhere , allways a fkin assassin period

I'm not sure why no one else said Page yet. Guess it's because he is in Bellator.

Dude makes Conor and Anderson look so nice.

I love the extremes of all styles. From Maia and his grappling heavy game, to strikers such as Wonderboy. I just love it all.

Back