report: GSP training for UFC return, wants Lawler, not Conor

He still wants Conor.

He wants neither conor nor lawler.He just wants that reebok money!

If that's true that's GOAT shit.

Could you imagine. Take the fucking belt after that long ???

Cruz. 66 seconds against Mizugaki does not count for very much. It was like a breese.

A McGregor fight would be like a hot knife through butter for GSP.

Of course he wants the guy who holds his belt and not the FW champ. It's like if he came back 6 months ago and you said : GSP wants to fight Lawler and not Aldo.

Yep. GSP doesn't have anything for Conor, wouldn't even be competitive. It'd be like Aldo all over again.

LOL imagine GSP getting Serra'd again by Conor this time, everyone would be saying McG's the GOAT. But GSP never rushes; that's why he's the Rush.

LOL imagine GSP getting Serra'd again by Conor this time, everyone would be saying McG's the GOAT. But GSP never rushes; that's why he's the Rush.

Huh, just thought he really liked old school rock.

If GSP walks in after 3 years out and beats Lawler there will never again be a reasonable argument against his GOAT status. Regardless of how he does it, if he wins back his belt under these circumstances nothing that happens after will alter his legacy.

Lawler is no joke. This is really dangerous fight for St. Pierre.

Georges my all time favorite but I don't want to see him fight that savage in his first fight in 3 years. A tune up would be more than acceptable.

Until I see him on the weigh-ins, I dont believe a thing that he is coming back, same shit with Fedor coming to UFC.

Georges my all time favorite but I don't want to see him fight that savage in his first fight in 3 years. A tune up would be more than acceptable.
Absolutely, he shouldnt Rush it

Back