Fighter (US) Political Standpoint- Democrat/Republican

evilbrent

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
All talk about Tito's giant head at the Trump rally got me thinking about other fighters political standpoints. I do know RR endorsed Bernie, Weidman is a Trump fan. Dana White has been on record saying he supports Trump. I just read that Fitch and Jimmo were spotted at a Bernie rally, and Wandy is a Sanders supporter as well. Chael is republican, but I don't ever recall him publicly backing Trump.

I remember Volkmann said he'd like to punch Obama in the face, then the secret service showed up to his door. So, I'd think he's a Trump fan?

Any other come to mind?

May be a silly topic, but I like MMA and politics. Just trying to mix it up, take a break from the Conor threads.

Happy Friday, go have some beers and find a pretty girl who will let you touch her butt.

Chael is republican, but I don't ever recall him publicly backing Trump.

He just supported him publicly on Monday on the MMA Hour. Though with Chael it's always hard to know if he's being real.

Why keep posting war room crap here? That room is it's own entity, because most of us don't come here to read about politics. Stop trying to force it in the main room. It is classless.

Why keep posting war room crap here? That room is it's own entity, because most of us don't come here to read about politics. Stop trying to force it in the main room. It is classless.

It's MMA related and election season in America.

Anything UFC related War Room stuff should be in the Heavies imo.

It's not like threads here lately have been super entertaining.

It's MMA related and election season in America.

Anything UFC related War Room stuff should be in the Heavies imo.

It's not like threads here lately have been super entertaining.

Who cares about your silly election?

, go have some beers and find a pretty girl who will let you touch her butt.

dDN7rsR.gif

I think Rogan is a closet Trump supporter

All talk about Tito's giant head at the Trump rally got me thinking about other fighters political standpoints. I do know RR endorsed Bernie, Weidman is a Trump fan. Dana White has been on record saying he supports Trump. I just read that Fitch and Jimmo were spotted at a Bernie rally, and Wandy is a Sanders supporter as well. Chael is republican, but I don't ever recall him publicly backing Trump.

I remember Volkmann said he'd like to punch Obama in the face, then the secret service showed up to his door. So, I'd think he's a Trump fan?

Any other come to mind?

May be a silly topic, but I like MMA and politics. Just trying to mix it up, take a break from the Conor threads.

Happy Friday, go have some beers and find a pretty girl who will let you touch her butt.
alpha males support trump, low testosterone support left and it's proven

Who cares about your silly election?
Considering their military and economic power, as well as their substantial contribution to environmental pollution; everybody should.

PS - How glorious would a Tito Ortiz word-salad of an introduction be at a Trump rally?

A lot of people that publicly bash Trump secretly are going vote for him.

I think you're probably right. For a lot of people, asking if they like Trump is a bit asking if they enjoy chemotherapy. The answer is, no but...

I think you're probably right. For a lot of people, asking if they like Trump is a bit asking if they enjoy chemotherapy. The answer is, no but...
First off I don't like either Hilary or Trump but if I have to choose I'd rather take Trump. I'd rather be forced to accept responsibility for my future than be placated into a crappy one by the Democrats. I'd take Ben Carson or Bernie over either of the 2 candidates.

Second, the Trump supporter stereotype is either rich, privileged, and racist or poor, simple minded, and racist. And white. People don't like to be publicly categorized by that.

Third, if you're a minority and you publicly endorse Trump you're a traitor. Who wants that label?

I think Trump is trying to sell some snake oil and people are buying it. "Let's make America great again" is code words for let me make you rich and happy. Much easier promised than actually accomplished.

Considering their military and economic power, as well as their substantial contribution to environmental pollution; everybody should.

PS - How glorious would a Tito Ortiz word-salad of an introduction be at a Trump rally?

Probably every country on the planet lol.

Everyone should care about who gets elected but the election itself is a freakshow which should receive as little attention as possible.

Back