UFC Veteran (Colorado Springs) MMA/BJJ Academy

Mike Cies

CiesMMA.com
@White
Reaction score
Pretty excited about our new academy in Colorado Springs, CO

CiesMMA.Com
One stop shop for everything martial arts. Classes for all ages including (Gi BJJ, No gi grappling, Pro MMA, Womens Self Defense, Kids classes, Striking (Boxing/Kickboxing/Karate)

-2x UFC Veteran
-2x IFL World Team Champion - Silverbacks
-MFS Blackbelt under UFC Hall of Famer Pat Miletich
-BJJ Blackbelt under legendary BJJ Coral Belt Sergio Penha
-Shorin-Ryu Karate Blackbelt

CiesMMA.Com
Facebook:CiesMMA
Instagram: CiesMMA

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing man. Colorado Springs one of the most beautiful cities, if I wasn't across the country I'd drop in.

Best of luck with your new academy, sir. Sounds solid.

Impressive resume too :)

Thanks guys! Forgot to add I will be offering discounts for Military/Law Enforcement discounts and also a grandfathering in program that will reduce cost and last the length of the members stay at our academy for years to come. Hope to see some of you guys there #CiesMMA

Been friends with you on Facebook for a few years. Awesome pics of Colorado and the hikes. Best of luck with your new gym Mike!

I wish you all the best in your new business. MMA can always use more talent.

Been friends with you on Facebook for a few years. Awesome pics of Colorado and the hikes. Best of luck with your new gym Mike!
I appreciate that! Trying to get outside as much as possible and enjoy hiking and fishing in Colorado with my dogs. When our new academy opens I will pretty much be living in there! Our mats arrive Friday!

Back