Any news on Khabib??

DS7

Bangkok Ready
@red
Reaction score
So Dos Anjos is defending his title in July against Eddie and in that same month Tony Ferguson is fighting Chiesa, so normally a fighter fights at least in between 4 months so Dos Anjos\Eddie will probably fight like in October\November and that is me being optimistic, will Khabib just wait 6\7 months or more for a titleshot? Fighting Tony would also mean waiting something on those lines because he is also fighting in July.

I didn`t hear anything about his future so what do you guys think will be the plan for Khabib and do you think he deserves a titleshot?

keeps throwing up throwback pictures of himself with a ton of russian i can't understand as captions. i would think he was injured again with all these throwback pictures

Khabib last appeared in the inner parts of the solar system in 1986 and will next appear in mid-2061

Ramadan is in june so he can't go back to training until july, he will probably fight for the title in October or november.

He will probably fight in september. Unless he gets injured or his god has any objections to him fighting in september.

Allah has commanded him to stop eating and drop down to FW

Kabib is like haleys comet .. only comes around once every 70 years but when it does everyone tries to see it.

He is on a break for ramadan,he will be back soon. War Khabib. I dont give a fuck if hes a muslim or not,his dominant Allah approved wrestling supercedes any religious resevations i have.

He won't be fighting for awhile due to Ramadan. The guy is sitting on the shelf for too long.

Back