Nate Diaz real talk addresses Mayweather-McGregor hype "publicity stunt" to cover up ass whooping

Yeah, Nates definitely been hitting the bong

A video of Nate trying to count to ten should be used in a commercial to disparage the use of drugs.

Conor got a serious ass whooping.
original

By getting another ass whooping from Mayweather? Nate seems so paranoid.

He might be not too far from the truth.

By getting another ass whooping from Mayweather? Nate seems so paranoid.
Do you even know what publicity stunt means?
The fight is not happening.

So Conor got destroyed by a guy that can't count to 10, according to you?

Intelligence has little to do with fighting ability, Nate would smash every Nobel prize winner that ever existed in a fight.

Says Mayweather would get drestroyed worse in MMA

“I think they’re using the Mayweather thing to draw me out because every time I hear more about it, I get a call & I’m like, hey, I call your bluff… fight that mother fucker. I’ll be right here. I’m the only one out of the 3 of us that can say I’ll whoop both of their asses in one night (in MMA)” -

· “You want a real fight, you put me with one of those boxers. I’m the only one who trains with boxers on that high of a level.”

Nate vs. Mayweather what happens. “Mayweather is the best boxer there is at winning fights. I’m not even going to go their because I haven’t been in high level boxing matches like he has, but I guarantee I’d do better than McGregor would.”

· 25:00 ish - Conor gassed out or something & I’m like panic? Don’t panic! If you panic against Floyd Mayweather you’ll get knocked out. That’s amateur style boxing. If I go in there & you’re good for 3 or 4 roundz & then you start wearing off & losing completely… that’s amateur shit. You better be in there ready to rock n roll for the WHOLE… WHOLE… 12 roundz. If you lose a couple roundz you gotta be ready to recover & recoup & come back.”

· 25:30 ish - “not that conor doesn’t do good… not that he doesn’t have good punches & good timing better than most people in MMA, but he can’t box, but that would sell a lot of tickets anyway.”

· 26:30 “Boxers talking about beating an MMA fighter in MMA… don’t be talking shit because we’re talking about real fighting now you one dimensional boxing fucks. This is real life shit… like YOU’ll get embarrassed.”

· 27:00 May vs. Mac – “it’s rumors, they’re both benefiting off of each other’s fan bases. They’re both winning right now from them even talking about it. They’re loving it. They’re probably having diner together every night. We’re fuckin doin it”

57:00 Ariel aks how much he wants for his next fight. 100 million! Up front + PPV. Lol…

So Conor got destroyed by a guy that can't count to 10, according to you?

At this point i think this guy is related to conor or saw him walking down the street or something. He defends him every fucking time no matter against who. Might even be his dad. If you ask him if Conor could beat Ali, he'd say he could beat him easily.

He is the biggest nuthugger in a while, someone called him out on it in other threads. he just does it passively to avoid getting bombed with gifs.

Totally isn't true, actually Mayweather would clown them both in boxing in the same night, so Nate isn't the only one who can say that.

Intelligence has little to do with fighting ability, Nate would smash every Nobel prize winner that ever existed in a fight.
You know very little about intelligence.

Here, let me help you with that...

Intelligence modalities
  • Musical–rhythmic and harmonic.
  • Visual–spatial.
  • Verbal–linguistic.
  • Logical–mathematical.
  • Bodily–kinesthetic.
  • Interpersonal.
  • Intrapersonal.
  • Naturalistic.
Theory of multiple intelligences - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Despite your holier than thou attitude towards "pot smokers", judging by your sentence structure and thought process, you have none of the former.

Last edited:
this is only news because floyd is flaming the fire. why is he covering up ass whooping?

You know very little about intelligence.

Here, let me help you with that...

Intelligence modalities
  • Musical–rhythmic and harmonic.
  • Visual–spatial.
  • Verbal–linguistic.
  • Logical–mathematical.
  • Bodily–kinesthetic.
  • Interpersonal.
  • Intrapersonal.
  • Naturalistic.
Theory of multiple intelligences - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences

I am multilingual and can play the guitar so that's 2 boxes ticked.

Kudos for googling intelligence kid, you're a special one.

You're very wrong about that. Two fighters, all things being equal, fight... More intelligent fighter will win.

Also suspect a lot of people underestimate the intelligence of Nate, he may not be eloquent or especially well spoken but that isn't a measure of intelligence, it's more suggestive of his background, circumstances and environment. Probably quite a lot of weed too.

He might be not too far from the truth.

Do you even know what publicity stunt means?
The fight is not happening.
According to Colin Cowshit the fight is happening. He can't cover up his loss. It's the first thing people think of when looking at the motherfucker. Floyd also proposed the offer. Why would Floyd give a flying fuck about Nate and Conor's fight?

Back