Am I the only one who thinks Stipe vs Overeem will end like this:

andrei.42

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
overeem_hari_2.gif

Stipe didn't do too well on the feet against Del rosario and was forced to shoot for a takedown when he started getting rocked. Del rosario has a similar style to overeem, but Reem has much better TDD and hits harder.

no, Stipe is going to win because Cockyreem has returned to possess the former horsemeat vessel that is Tha Reem

Stipe by KO

Yes

You're literally the only person who thinks Overeem will win

You could scour planet earth and you wouldn't be able to find another person who thinks this

I think it will look like the last 2 Miocic fights. A fast finish for him.

Current Reem style is cool against slow fighters, but I think it's wrong against Miocic. Reem should just pressure and knee him like he did to Lesnar. But it's still too dangerous since his chin is gone and he doesn't have the power he once had.

Of course, man, you're one of a kind in the history of the sport sherdogger.

200w.gif

Nah.Maybe.Yes

R.I.P Del Rosario btw...

i'll be betting on the reem. to many people wrote him off against jds and look how that went.everybody says you just have to touch the reems jaw and he's gone,but never mention that you have to get in range to do it,and that means you are going to get hit as well. and if econoreem hits you clean its lights out.

overeem_hari_2.gif

Stipe didn't do too well on the feet against Del rosario and was forced to shoot for a takedown when he started getting rocked. Del rosario has a similar style to overeem, but Reem has much better TDD and hits harder.
That's not true at all, stipe was never rocked against Shane. It was a good stand up battle that was closely contested, both ate big blows. Stipe wasn't forced to do anything, he took Shane down because it was the easiest path to victory

I don't think anyone is doubting Overeems skill level. The problem with Overeem at this point is this:
image.jpg
And Stipe is a durable fighter who hits hard and has 5 rounds to find it.

that Reem was a whole other beast

EconoReem will just circle and back out until Stipe decides to attack

hope Miocic doesnt become gun shy all of the sudden

That's not true at all, stipe was never rocked against Shane. It was a good stand up battle that was closely contested, both ate big blows. Stipe wasn't forced to do anything, he took Shane down because it was the easiest path to victory

he was rocked in the second round.

Not at all, TS. It's two HWs, either of them is quite capable of doing that to the other. I do think Overeem has all the tools to beat him, it's his fight to lose.

It's possible obviously, but Stipe is a tough dude who can take a beating and keep coming forward. JDS hit him with a ton of good shots and he just kept coming. That is the type of dude that Overeem folds against. He has the BJ, Mir, Cro Cop mentality, and can be beaten mentally in the octagon by a relentless, gritty opponent, who stays in their face and refuses to wilt......

I don't think Overeem will want to engage in the clinch at all with Stipe, I think he will touch and run.

he was rocked in the second round.
Nah man, not being a dick but it's not true. The fights is up for free on YouTube, watch it again because I just did for the 10th time. Shane got taken down in the first minute of the second round and never got back up, stipe definitely wasn't rocked.

If you watch it again and still think he was rocked please show me where

im thinking reem takes him down. Probably a trip of some sorts. i think ether a sub or gnp win for alistar

sherdog should ban the words "am i the only one" from thread titles

Back