Dana White to Mark Hunt: "Stay ready for UFC 200"

Hunt vs who?

• Total voters

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...0/news-story/f0fcc4506519a2d3ce35d550704dcbf7

“I asked Dana about New York but he has other plans,’’ Hunt said. “Wants me fighting sooner.

“I’ve only just got back in the gym but my body is feeling good. So it could be UFC 200, who knows?”

Pushed on whether White had mentioned him fighting specifically on the Las Vegas blockbuster, Hunt continued: “Look, I’m just the good ‘ol employee, Mr Hunt.

“So I’m not allowed to say anything. But I have been told to be ready.

“It’s all a bit hard to follow at the moment but it seems I could be that fill in guy somewhere.

“You know, when somebody has a problem you call me. Mr Reliable.

“I’ll take a fight on a couple of days notice ... (laughs) even if it means a thrashing.”

He's gonna fight that kid who called him racist names during a video game.

Obviously has to be Womb Raider, nothing else is logical.

Fuck ya. Hunt fights are the best and he's got a young family so make the money while you can big man

So the title is not a quote at all. Clickbait.

So the title is not a quote at all. Clickbait.

Pushed on whether White had mentioned him fighting specifically on the Las Vegas blockbuster, Hunt continued: “Look, I’m just the good ‘ol employee, Mr Hunt.

“So I’m not allowed to say anything. But I have been told to be ready."

Ugh...the exact thing I did not want to happen might happen. Hunt taking a fight on short notice. Hunt's what, 42? I wish he gets a full camp every time he steps in to fight.

Was going to vote Fedor but then I voted for something more realistic and went with Womb Raider.

Back