What will be future of McGregor?

jamzmaxwell

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
He always do some strange things & taking foolish decisions like jumping into higher weight against Diaz. Than jumping into boxing to do a bigger drama with Mayweather. Let's discuss it guys!!! That what's McGregor vision & future is in real?

12791084_976011115798807_96800082711850788_n.jpg

Probably greatest of all time or something like that

Beat Mayweather and earn 100 million. Laugh at Dana and the UFC. Retire.

Either that or struggle to get to FW and lose to Edgar before fading into a rich retirement.

Hard to say.

Relaxing in a pool filled with Benjamins.

Depends on how many fights he loses.

I think he's got to be aware the time is a factor when making his next decision. After a point the interest in him will start to dwindle - arguably that's already happening - and whatever he does will have much less of an impact. He just needs to get a fight set up, go back to doing what he does well, selling fights, putting on a good performance and get a win to regain some momentum.

He always do some strange things & taking foolish decisions like jumping into higher weight against Diaz. Than jumping into boxing to do a bigger drama with Mayweather. Let's discuss it guys!!! That what's McGregor vision & future is in real?

Do you speaka the englisha??!!

I think he's got to be aware the time is a factor when making his next decision. After a point the interest in him will start to dwindle - arguably that's already happening - and whatever he does will have much less of an impact. He just needs to get a fight set up, go back to doing what he does well, selling fights, putting on a good performance and get a win to regain some momentum.

His popularity, notoriety is at all time high. He's constantly being talked about. Constantly in the news. Even on boxing shows, they are mentioning his name. All this, with no fight scheduled. This is something the fat one herself couldn't do. Once conor does sign to fight someone, its going to be huge. Every one of conor's ppv's have done better with each succeeding one.

His popularity, notoriety is at all time high. He's constantly being talked about. Constantly in the news. Even on boxing shows, they are mentioning his name. All this, with no fight scheduled. This is something the fat one herself couldn't do. Once conor does sign to fight someone, its going to be huge. Every one of conor's ppv's have done better with each succeeding one.

Of course it will - as long as he doesn't wait too long and remains in the public eye in the interim. I'm excited to see him fight again too! He's still young and has a huge capacity to learn and improve. He'll achieve that by remaining active and facing quality opponents.

At this point I couldn't care less if he just stayed "retired" and we never heard from him again.

To be honest? Don´t give a flying sh!t.
Entertaining fighter, crappy personality.
Couldn't care less about him, really.

Back