GSP currently training in L.A with Freddy Roach

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
GSP currently training in L.A with Freddy Roach

http://www.rds.ca/combat/ufc/amm-ge...-los-angeles-avec-freddie-roach-gsp-1.3370768

For the last 6 weeks, he is in "training camp" to test his body

He would be looking to return for the New York card in November.

Gsp manager said they target Robbie Lawler for the belt
(if he win Vs Woodley of course)

Reported by some local media here in Quebec
and Bjpenn.com (of course...)
http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/geor...lawler-vs-georges-st-pierre-ufc-205-new-york/

Imagine what that card could look like

Jon Jones Vs Rumble Johnson
Gsp Vs Lawler
Ronda Vs Tate/Nunes

The # of ppv's buys would be insane
even without Conor.

Last edited:
That would be an awesome card

Jon Jones Vs Rumble Johnson
Gsp Vs Lawler

Ronda... I really don't care. Just have some babies with Travis, or something.

GSP and Jones on the same card? I think they'd spread those out over 2 cards tbh. GSP's return by itself could reach 1 mil PPV if marketed right.

and people would be asleep by GSP's 3rd round

Training with Roach, oh GSP is hijacking the Conor vs Floyd fight. make it a triple threat.

naughtygsp.gif

GSP is always flying around the world training. Could be just be bored as shit.

The # of ppv's buys would be insane
even without Conor.

Yeah, GSP is one of the original big needle moverz... & that first NY card needz to be something special. Wouldn't be surprised if GSP showed up. Preferably for the title... or...

upload_2016-5-27_8-51-10.png

Old GSP with ring rust and without his "vitamins". I am not going to be impressed by his performance.

Yeah, GSP is one of the original big needle moverz... & that first NY card needz to be something special. Wouldn't be surprised if GSP showed up. Preferably for the title... or...

View attachment 101239

LOL I don't need to watch GSP wrestlefking Conor for 5 rounds...then again he might just trash Conor in 3 so might be ok

Lawler vs GSP without his "vitamins" is a mismatch.

Shields got caught
Thiago Alves is moving down to 155
(how many time he missed weight at 170 before?)
Look how smaller Hendricks look Vs Wonderboy...

one of the reason Gsp left was because he felt the sport was dirty and he was right...

I honestly thought this thread was going to be "GSP training at LA fitness" haha

Hasn't GSP trained with Freddy Roach on more than one occasion? I'd be pretty excited to see a GSP return even if it was only for one fight

I wonder what has changed in the UFC landscape that would require him to "test his body" for 6 weeks before announcing a comeback. It's almost like he would not be able to take some stuff he used to take and doesn't know how he'll perform without it.

LOL I don't need to watch GSP wrestlefking Conor for 5 rounds...then again he might just trash Conor in 3 so might be ok

U think conor mcgregor would last 3 rounds against gsp? Come on lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back