Team Beta Fail

Those betas get more invites from girls daily than Sherdogger's get yearly. Just saying bro. Haven't you seen Faber's chin? Mesmerizing shit.

g9ke6Pi.jpg

This should be ban worthy.

Not for fighter bashing, just for posting something so retarded and pointless.

Yeah Garbrandt is main eventing and Faber fights for the title next week. So I'd say they're still around.

Maybe this is an attempt at a joke ?.
Fuck I don't know its early here.

Those betas get more invites from girls daily than Sherdogger's get yearly. Just saying bro. Haven't you seen Faber's chin? Mesmerizing shit.

I bet Faber has to push away all those girls trying to cunnilingus his chin or he'd never get anything done.

around and having more success than snake Ludwig & Dillashaw

around and having more success than snake Ludwig & Dillashaw
How'd you figure? Palmer lost his belt and left, Benavidez left, Mendes is on a 2 fight losing streak, PVZ got brutalized in her last fight and probably won't fight again, Faber is about to lose a 50-45 shut out and No love is either going to get starched this weekend or in his next fight when he gets paired with Lineker. Dillashaw is fighting at UFC 200 and will likely get a title shot with a win.

How'd you figure? Palmer lost his belt and left, Benavidez left, Mendes is on a 2 fight losing streak, PVZ got brutalized in her last fight and probably won't fight again, Faber is about to lose a 50-45 shut out and No love is either going to get starched this weekend or in his next fight when he gets paired with Lineker. Dillashaw is fighting at UFC 200 and will likely get a title shot with a win.
Benavidez left?

Back