Prime BJ Penn vs Bryan Barberena

MelG

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Do you think prime Penn would have stood a chance against the current Barberena?

With a pretty impressive record (12-3) and a win over Sage Northcutt, Barberena has proved to be a dangerous opponent.

A lot of the casual fans seem to think that BJ's greatest acomplishment was fighting Machida at HW. However he lost that fight and never posed any danger at any point to the Dragon.

I think Barberena submits Penn just like he did Northcutt

tumblr_mstzxte69Q1sgv3ado1_500.gif

Barbena via upset

Just too upsetty

You'll be eaten alive for this one.

I will say though: BJ tended to wilt and Barbarena has grit. Take from that what you want.

Barberena by decision. BJ only beats Hughes @ WW

BJ would gas trying to finish Barberena.

Is that you Bryan?

Come on, prime marinovich Penn destroys Barberenwho? and licks the blood off his gloves afterward

Barbarena is going to get destroyed against top 10, unless he improves a lot. He's tough and all, seems like a good dude, but he has nothing for the tops of the division.

Do you think prime Penn would have stood a chance against the current Barberena?

With a pretty impressive record (12-3) and a win over Sage Northcutt, Barberena has proved to be a dangerous opponent.

A lot of the casual fans seem to think that BJ's greatest acomplishment was fighting Machida at HW. However he lost that fight and never posed any danger at any point to the Dragon.

I think Barberena submits Penn just like he did Northcutt
BJ would beat him anywhere the fight was taken. It wouldn't be close. I like where Baberena is headed and maybe he will surprise me and end up better than Penn was but for now prime BJ kills him.

Lol at people saying BJ. What have you been smoking.

Back