Sherbros help me decide. Should I go to UFC 199?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Hi sherbros I'm contemplating going to ufc 199 but after the main event got scratched and BJ was pulled it made me not as enthusiast. Then again any excuse to see Bisping get knocked out cold in person is something I would never pass up. I'm willing to spend good money on some floor seats. But the forum isn't exactly close to me. The forum Is also in a bad area., its also old. The seats aren't like the staples center. They're hard plastic.

On the same day. They are doing a charity center event hosted by William Shatner literally blocks away from my house. It's an equestrian center event with horses. I was thinking about going to that. Save money and meet the legend William Shatner. What shall I do?

Just get the tickets from scalpers. When ever there is a concert or an event at the Forum(aka The Dump), they're everywhere. They're across the street from the Sizzler. You don't have to spend a lot.

But I wouldn't go to that event, if it was Luke v Chris, I would've.

P.S. This is the OP

Yeah you should go. You get to see Bisping get destroyed, the rubber match of a legit rivalry in Cruz-Faber, and what could potentially be Hendos last fight. Plus there are several other exciting fights on the card like Holloway-Lamas and Poirier-Green.

Go and hope Shatner stays alive long enough to meet him another time.

I'd go to 199 if you have the money to spare. It took some hits but should still be a good show. Rockhold should murk Bisping. Cruz vs Faber and Lamas vs Holloway should be good. Plus could be Henderson's last fight.

Hell yeah man. Also go to Rockhold's after party and let him be your wingman if you are single.

Yeah you should go. You get to see Bisping get destroyed, the rubber match of a legit rivalry in Cruz-Faber, and what could potentially be Hendos last fight. Plus there are several other exciting fights on the card like Holloway-Lamas and Poirier-Green.
Good call.

Yes go! you will enjoy it and make good memories.

Shatner is a gigantic douche in real life. Save your money and watch the free stream online at home like everyone else.

Bro-migo, lngelwood. Nuf said.

(I don't know if that is any help to you but it would sure would be for me.)

The card has taken a hit but if you have a few extra shekels why not? You can probably pick up some decent seats on the relative low from some scalpers.

This man speaks truth, and I'm a fan of Bisping. Some pretty good fights that night.

Shatner is a gigantic douche in real life. Save your money and watch the free stream online at home like everyone else.
I can honestly say I have never streamed an event. Bar ftw.

The card has taken a hit but if you have a few extra shekels why not? You can probably pick up some decent seats on the relative low from some scalpers.
That's what I plan on doing. You can meet scalpers from Craigslist and with this ticket verify app on my phone I can see if I'm getting real tix.

Back