so many people sleeping on cat zingano smh.

PlantCaravan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
all this talk about ronda, holly, and miesha. people forget that cat is out there creepin while youre sleepin... doing some underground clubber lang training like "UUUUGHHHHH UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH".

shes fighting on the prelims of a card where a chick she owned EASY fights for the title smh.

e32b39cf5a36ae3cbb0ab1a7e2d7708824c862a8e5655180bec991dd60fa1bb9.jpg

Yeah, people are acting like she hasn't fought in over a year or something.

More injustice in the world; I'm not one of those people.

:(

cat is out there creepin while youre sleepin... doing some underground clubber lang training like "UUUUGHHHHH UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH".

GrlSC9.gif

No she's not.

I'm excited to see her fight again too TS. But your thread sucks.

She definitely did not own Nunes, that was a brutal scrap. But Cat is absolutely the dark horse right now. Would love to see her fight Holly.

Zingano told that she wouldn't change anything if she fought Honda again, that says to me she's too stupid to be a champion..

who would sleep on the chick who beat the shit out of the current champion?

i mean yeah she completely fucked up against ronda, but ronda is one of a kind and makes rogan cry, so ignore that.

If this is meant to be serious this thread sucks a fat one. If this thread was meant to be funny it is weak and TS sucks a fat one. Either way a fat one is sucked.

The Richard Kimball of WMMA - disappeared like a fugitive. If she returns at or near her old level, she will be a force to be reckoned with. I am rooting for her and hope she adds to the mix of the bantamweight division.

Considering she is in an already hard division for gaining popularity plus not fighting for a year which of course will push you out of the spot light even further, this is to be expected.

No one is sleeping on her. It's just that no one really cares because a lot has happened in her absence.

Ill continue to say it---The prelims at 200 are some of the sickest couple of hours we'll ever take part in.
I still cant believe it.
Gegard #8 vs Brunson #9
T.J #1 vs R.A #5
Hendricks #5 vs Gastellum #12
Pena vs Cat
Louzon vs Diego
Miller/ Gomi

Ill continue to say it---The prelims at 200 are some of the sickest couple of hours we'll ever take part in.
I still cant believe it.
Gegard #8 vs Brunson #9
T.J #1
vs R.A #5
Hendricks #5 vs Gastellum #12
Pena vs Cat
Louzon
vs Diego
Miller/ Gomi

Zingano told that she wouldn't change anything if she fought Honda again, that says to me she's too stupid to be a champion..

Hard to say as crazy as that sounds. Pressuring a fighter that is usually moving forward constantly isn't necessarily a bad idea. But yeah, that couldn't have possibly panned out any worse the first outing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back