Who impressed you more Bob Sapp or Brock Lesnar?

Da Killa

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Both came in with very little experience and took on the some of the best fighters in the world with great initial success. Then both started to fade pretty badly.

Btw, is this something anyone thinks we will see again? Or is USADA helping prevent that lol.

images

Sapp. He destroyed Hoost twice and nearly killed Big Nog. Both suffered from the same problem, however.

Well...prime Sapp was a monsta. But he was also like...what? 380 lbs??

If you're not trolling, Brock. If trolling, Sapp.

I'm not Brock's biggest fan in the world, but man... you really don't like him, do you?

6/10 for the troll job.

Sapp beat a world champ with zero martial arts experience and proved once and for all size and strength ultimately > skill and why Mighty Mouse should be paid minimum UFC salary.

So Sapp.

Sapp beat a world champ with zero martial arts experience and proved once and for all size and strength ultimately > skill and why Mighty Mouse should be paid minimum UFC salary.

So Sapp.

luckily for Mighty Mouse he keeps cashing in his pound for pound coupon during salary time

They both impressed the hell out of me. Just incredible what they achieved with so little experience. I can't pick between them, don't try to make me.

Sapp was ridiculously huge and strong.
Brock was ridiculously quick and strong.

Sapp was on all sorts of drugs and always had a ridiculous weight advantage, Brock fought in the same class as his opponents..Brock easy.

Kim Min-soo fought both of them, talk about having gigantic balls.

Yeah troll thread Lesnar and it's not even close the highlight of Bob Apps career is getting his orbital bone broken by Cro Cop and The Longest Yard.

Didn't Sapp basically just start throwing fights around 10 years ago? If so, he doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Brock, regardless of how overhyped Brock was. They were both big, athletic, guys, who had the potential to hurt people. That's where the similarities end.

The only difference is Sapp came in with nothing, whereas Brock as we all know was a Division 1 wrestling champion.

Bob Sapp impressed me the most with his ability to still get fights despite everyone knowing what the outcome would be. I guess people just liked seeing a 380lbs man cry and tapout to strikes like a bitch every single time. A behemoth of a man losing to guys half his size. Now that's impressive. Even Gsp was impressed.

I never cared for Lesnar, but I always respected him for demanding top competition right out of the gate.

Back