Underrated Fighters who are overlooked because of their personality

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Whenever they're are considered "boring" or "assholes". Which fighters don't get the props their deserved when it comes to skill?

Aljamain Sterling.

EDIT: Ah just realized he doesn't fit the criteria of this thread. Oh well lol

I was about to say Luke Rockhold, but I think even those who see him as a douchebag can acknowledge his skills.

Maybe Tim Kennedy. As much as I don't like Whineddy myself, he's a pretty good fighter with a solid record.

I was about to say Luke Rockhold, but I think even those who see him as a douchebag can acknowledge his skills.

Before he was the champ, guy was criminally overlooked. Any thread or post praising the guy was promptly meet by TRTVitorktfo.gif and "the Chris will break the prettyboy"

Before he was the champ, guy was criminally overlooked. Any thread or post praising the guy was promptly meet by TRTVitorktfo.gif and "the Chris will break the prettyboy"

IMO he's going to hold that belt for awhile. MW isn't very deep and the only guys I can think of hanging with him are weidman and Jacare

The LW Magomedov

Ferguson. Dude has little follows for such a great fighter. 11 fights, 10 wins, only lost to Johnson. 21 wins and only 3 losses so far as a all. Beat Thompson, Barboza, Tibau, Castillo, and all those fights was nasty.

The LW Magomedov

Ferguson. Dude has little follows for such a great fighter. 11 fights, 10 wins, only lost to Johnson. 21 wins and only 3 losses so far as a all. Beat Thompson, Barboza, Tibau, Castillo, and all those fights was nasty.

I cant stand Ferguson, but he is a great fighter.

Whenever they're are considered "boring" or "assholes". Which fighters don't get the props their deserved when it comes to skill?
Stipe. Because he doesn't make silly faces, get into trash talk wars with FW champions and post silly little meme pictures on instagram or whatever he's a borring fighter with no personality.

even though almost all of his fights are worth watching.

Oh...& the obvious choice:

mightymousebotarri.png

Though it's also a size thing with him.

I cant stand Ferguson, but he is a great fighter.

More in a way he doesn't have a big fan base, or even a fan base. You can count how many fans he have here. Usually fans like cocky fighters, he is. And a great one. Look at how many followers he have in social media, it's weird.

I think Bisping is right up there as well. He's pretty well rounded, his boxing and cardio are great and he's been around forever, but he sure knows how to be a dickhead sometimes. And I'm a fan.

People question Lesnar's heart. I wonder how many HWs can take Carwin's bombs like Brock did
brock-lesnar-o.gif

UFC116-ShaneCarwinWinXBrockLesnar1b-250-sg.gif

Lesnar-subs-Carwin.gif

Until 4-5 months ago, Gegard Mousasi......since then,plenty of salt has been added to his diet.
Called out Ma"cheater" before caught.
Has dropped about a half dozen motherf"#!k#r bombs on Helwani s show.
Basically right in front of Bisping in post presser said "look how i destroyed the same guy that ,arguably,beat u"
He was ready to kick Anderson's ass anytime and amywhere after Brazil ppv.

IMO he's going to hold that belt for awhile. MW isn't very deep and the only guys I can think of hanging with him are weidman and Jacare
aye

if luke never fights trt vitor he would be looked at in a completely different light

so far his definitive mma moment is getting helicopter kicked by a walking pharmacy

Back