This is absurd, how long are they going to let a healthy champion sit on the belt?

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aldo and Edger still fighting for the interim belt is absurd! Has there ever been a situation were a fighter simply would rather do other shit than defend the belt and the promotion was on board with it?

An interim belt so the champ can fight without risking his belt???

Absurd absolutely.

Sadly a very real situation due to money.

Yea it's horse shit, but it's the UFC, and unfortunately they don't really seem to give a flying fuck. All they see is money, and money let's you do just about anything.

Let him do whatever he wants, except for make monetary demands, lol.

They should strip him of the belt if he isn't defending it and fighting in other weight classes.

Aldo and Edger still fighting for the interim belt is absurd! Has there ever been a situation were a fighter simply would rather do other shit than defend the belt and the promotion was on board with it?

We need to get over these thoughts. This isn't the real sport (w/ Bryant Gumbel) that we want it to be.

They should strip him of the belt if he isn't defending it and fighting in other weight classes.
Dana said just a few weeks ago that his next fight must be a title defense or be stripped. Dana then proceeded to meet with Conor and Nate about a worthless rematch lol. Oh Dana...

I stand by my prediction. Conor doesnt fight again at 145, Aldo/Edgar 2 is for the vacant title.

Yeah it's stupid. Things will become a lot more clear after Aldo-Edgar II.

I really hope that the UFC makes him sit on his ass in Iceland and wait for the Aldo/Edgar winner instead of giving him the Nate rematch first.

On topic.

THIS IS THE UFC!!
We had Bork Lazer
Honda was a one in a million human being
And
Tittles and belts are meaningless until they say so.

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say. Crazy to me how he hasn't even really acknowledged the fact he should be defending his belt . If this was Aldo doing this while Connor was still the one of the guys trying to get the belt , McG would be bashing him and the ufc

[insertDanaClownpicturehere]
1jvs5g.jpg

I really hope that the UFC makes him sit on his ass in Iceland and wait for the Aldo/Edgar winner instead of giving him the Nate rematch first.

Yea the Ufc is going to turn down a million plus ppv buys card cause a bunch of shertards think it's unfair.

Give me a fucking break

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say. Crazy to me how he hasn't even really acknowledged the fact he should be defending his belt . If this was Aldo doing this while Connor was still the one of the guys trying to get the belt , McG would be bashing him and the ufc
If it was Aldo Connie AND sherdog would be railing hell on everybody!
Petitions n would be made!
Houses would be put on fire!
USADA would be called!!

It will be for the real title. Patience.

Mayweather fight in September then title fight in December. The "interem champ" won't be ready until then anyway

Back