Jeremy Stephens turned 30 years old today

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How the? What the?

His first UFC fight was in 2007 against Din Thomas. Talk about someone being around forever.

Who else is younger than you think?

Last edited:
wow I thought he was much... has he been hanging out with the nogueira brothers?

Dude has got some miles but is getting better. I think he's a bit of a dark horse at 145 and I have him to beat Renan.

Enjoy being realistic and unconscious on sunday, bro

How the? What the?

His first UFC fight was in 2007 against Din Thomas. Talk about someone being around forever.

Who else is younger than you think?
Remember that fight, dude was wild as hell it was a fun one.

Well my mind was blown when I found out Shogun was just a couple years older than me lol. Doesn't seem possible.

Damn that means I'm going to turn 30 soon. :(
I wish I could say that again.

Enjoy it though, I think the 30's have been the best decade of my life so far - look at all the friends I have in Sherdog now!

I was caught off guard by Mousasi's age when i first started watching. his first pro fight was in 2003, and he's only 30 atm

I wish I could say that again.

Enjoy it though, I think the 30's have been the best decade of my life so far - look at all the friends I have in Sherdog now!

I hope so. Because my 20s generally sucked.

Hopefully Jeremy can get a win. He's an exciting fighter to watch but he doesn't really have a big name on his resume. Hopefully he can change that this weekend. Although Renan is no joke and at 145 he might just become the animal he was climbing through the ranks at 135.

I hope so. Because my 20s generally sucked.
You're such a cool guy though!

The way I look at it, my 20's were like the awkward 'feeling out phase' for my 30's. By the time I hit 32 I knew exactly who I was, what I wanted,mhad success in my career, a good woman and lost the irrational fear of people not liking me or what they'd say if they found out I believed something different to them....it all started to click and I discovered I could be confident without being arrogant, be genuinely comfortable with who I am.

Hope you experience the same happiness I found.

I turned 30 a little while back.

Wild. I remember watching his fight with Din, then Din wishing him happy birthday and aggressively calling out "all you boxers talking shit!"

Nine years. Damn.

I think the guy's about to start a good title run this time when he beats Barao. It won't exactly be an upset in my opinion but it'll definitely surprise some people who don't understand how legit and well-rounded Jeremy has become.

Dude has got some miles but is getting better. I think he's a bit of a dark horse at 145 and I have him to beat Renan.

I think overeem is the "dark horse" at heavyweight. But dang, didn't realise Jeremy was that young.

Back