@red
Reaction score
Regardless of the oponent...

do you want him to win or lose?

I´m curious about what sherdog thinks about this nowadays

Id like to see him retired.

Oh wait. I already saw that.

I still stand by my statement. Lol

I just want to see him defend his belt. Don't care if he wins or loses.

Or maybe even 155.

Quite literally anything but the Diaz rematch.

Win, like he always does. Nate fight doesn't count.

- Accepted fight on short notice against a completely different fighter than he was training for. Also much bigger than the one he was fighting too.

- Had to eat to make WW, which ruined his cardio, while also not doing any cardio preparation. Show how much of how he thought Nate was nothing. Fans can think that, but not a fighter. He lost to himself.

Regardless of the oponent...

do you want him to win or lose?

It's impossible for me to tell without considering his opponent.

If it's Frankie, I want him to lose. If it's Nate, I really don't know. If it's Aldo, I want him to win.

Depends who he's fighting, but I usually root for him.

I would root for Charlie Zelenoff

Dana make it happen

Lose brutally to Barbarena, as a late replacement for Nate.

Win so everyone can stop thinking or saying Conor is a can because he didn't take the Diaz fight seriously.

- Accepted fight on short notice against a completely different fighter than he was training for. Also much bigger than the one he was fighting too.

- Had to eat to make WW, which ruined his cardio, while also not doing any cardio preparation. Show how much of how he thought Nate was nothing. Fans can think that, but not a fighter. He lost to himself.

You are painstakingly delusional.

UfqdDW1.jpg

I want him to fight Edgar next, and I don't care who wins. Either man winning is amazing and will have some sort of legacy implications for two great fighters.

You are painstakingly delusional.
@CJohnny is not delusional. He is most definitely, uh....lusional.

Conor fought a bigger guy in Nate and his cardio was bad. That's true. He clearly didn't give Nate the respect he deserved and Nate made him pay for it by making Conor his bitch in front of everyone, and turning his word back on himself by making Conor 'panic wrestle'.

I am hoping the only strike Nate uses is a bitch slap and he bitch slaps him until he taps, standing.

id like to see a limb broken for his comments about my savior, jesus christ.

Back