L0ki

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Never done a fave thread.

Gotta say JDS.

Yours?

t8ceQ9g.jpg

I just respect JDS because he's a really cool guy, also. Don't want to post the TKO.

Both cool peeps.

Overeem making Lesnar curl up into a ball was pretty neat

I enjoyed when he knocked out Badr Hari in K1

b8nz0k.jpg
bjihq0.jpg

Gotta be one of his K1 wins, or fights he had in this sport when he was also in K1.

I can't choice between - Duffee, Spong, Hari, Saki, that dude he almost killed with a knee in DREAM, and also that dude who is the striking coach of NU, who also looked like a dead body after 2 knees.

Lesnar was fun too. It's impressive he was able to take so many knees.

I feel like current Reem is fun to watch, but he is trying more to not get hit than hurt his opponents. And it's of course the right thing to do, but I can only think of what Reem back then would be doing to those opponents. Instead of taking 2 rounds to finish someone with a glass chin like he did in his last fight, it would be fast.

Lesnar or Hari, for the feels... i still remember Lorenzos reaction after the fight lol... his facial expression towards overeem was priceless!

JDS

So satisfying because he was supposed to be stylistic poison for Reem.

JDS. Only hardcore Reem fans and people that really understand striking gave Reem a chance.

Last edited:
Well, if we're going outside of UFC.

The Teixeira knee was Nasty.

One of his guillotines probably.

He was doing the high-elbow guillotine before anyone in MMA, now that I think about it.

Back