Cody Garbrandt is really mad at Thomas Almeida and his team

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I feel like 99silva posting so many threads but you guys suck ass at posting news so I have to tbh

>chute bitch

lol.

Good ass fight tho

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/05/tensio...-garbrandt-clashes-with-thomas-almeida-corner

“Actually, Cody has been making comments on Thomas’ personal Instagram account for a month, trying – unsuccessfully – to destabilize him,” Lima said. “In one of the pictures, he made a comment that he would beat him and ‘Sertanejo’ (Arantes) together. ‘Sertanejo’ responded and they argued via Instagram.

“This morning, he ran into ‘Sertanejo’ in the hotel lobby. ‘Sertanejo’ was by himself, going for lunch. Cody was giving him the stink eye. Felipe stopped and stared back. They started arguing and were soon interrupted by other people.”

EDIT: Happy Memorial Day mother fuckers

1KEfLRa.jpg

Last edited:
Reported for talking down to 99silva

Cody Garbrandt just seems permanently mad at the world

Last edited:
Hope Cody KO's him tbh. Almeida's massively overrated and it's laughable that people think he can beat Cruz.

99 silva bless ;)

lol
Cody is pumped but i think he will be knocked out!

I'd be doing that too Paige left him and is blowing up he gotta show her up

Cody is just perpetually angry about everything in his life. Eventually, he'll end up in a bar fight like Mendes

If true that's lame as fuck. Hearing about Aldo's team doing it to McGregor made me not really want Aldo to win.

But I'm sure Almeida's team is full of great and honorable people who are only supporting their teammate and blah blah blah.

Something happend in codys childhood to make him angry all the time

This dude has a short fuse..

Feels like he is looking for "fights" all the time.

Back