Siyar Bahadurzada vs Claudio Silva
Michael Graves vs Bojan Velickovic
Damian Brown vs Cezar Arzamendia

Lawler UD
DJ TKO
Brown UD
Scoggins UD

Don't know most of the rest

Finally! The return of Bojan Velickovic. UFC finally giving the fans what they want.

Grabowski looked terrible last time out.

Hamilton should smash him

Well the good thing about this fight is Damien Grabowski's walkout song.

WARRR Sabaton !!!!

Edit :A Brazilian fighter needs to walkout to this.

Arlindo Lúcio da Silva, Geraldo Baeta da Cruz and Geraldo Rodrigues de Souza – 3 Brazilian Expeditionary Force soldiers who became separated from their unit and fought a large contingent of Germans in Italy on 14 April 1945. Refusing surrender, they fought to their deaths and were buried by the Germans, who placed a cross over their graves with the inscription 'Drei brasilianische Helden' (Three Brazilian Heroes).

Well the good thing about this fight is Damien Grabowski's walkout song.

WARRR Sabaton !!!!

Edit :A Brazilian fighter needs to walkout to this.

Arlindo Lúcio da Silva, Geraldo Baeta da Cruz and Geraldo Rodrigues de Souza – 3 Brazilian Expeditionary Force soldiers who became separated from their unit and fought a large contingent of Germans in Italy on 14 April 1945. Refusing surrender, they fought to their deaths and were buried by the Germans, who placed a cross over their graves with the inscription 'Drei brasilianische Helden' (Three Brazilian Heroes).

would be nice, but i dont know any brazilian pro thats into metal, lol

Card is looking bush league. Two years of waiting and this is what the UFC brings us.

I like the main card. The rest of the card seems average at best.

Card is looking bush league. Two years of waiting and this is what the UFC brings us.

Look at July, man. They've blown their load, I expect 201 and the August cards and possibly even September to be extremely weak.

Loser goes home. I'd say that'll be Hamilton then I remembered Grabowski's takedowns are pretty shoddy....

Grabowski is old and got knocked out by Lewis who's not really a blip on the radar in a shallow weight class. That said Hamilton is Hamilton lol

Grabowski? Is he anything like Touchbuttski? Grabasski?

Hamilton will smash him. Graba dosen't give a fuck about diet or preparations.

Back