Overeem GOAT talk...LOL, stop it

ShoopNazi

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Whether or not he beats Stipe, he was a confirmed cheater and should not even be considered a candidate for GOAT. So, stop it hypocrites. You know who you are.

Just ask Anderson Silva.

All the GOATS are spun to the gills.
Look at Jones.

Fedor destroys any version of Overeem

This thread is going places

Or going to the wasteland.

McGOAT NUMBER ONE,
Calcureem NUMBER TWO

Is there really enough talk around here about Overeem as GOAT to warrant a counter thread?

If so, I have to hang out in the heavies more often. I could use the laughs.

Whether or not he beats Stipe, he was a confirmed cheater and should not even be considered a candidate for GOAT. So, stop it hypocrites. You know who you are.

Just ask Anderson Silva.
He cheated and was punished appropriately. Life goes on. seriously get a fucking life you troll.

I think it's interesting how they use his K1 accomplishments as a argument for GOAT talk and yet conveniently leave Fedor's Sambo achievements out of the equation.

Weird, I know.

no one destroys prime horsemeat overeem, mon frere

34f967d408ea7d58428cf5e485b94c68.jpg

All your favourite fighters are probably also on roids or have roided in the past

Just ask Anderson Silva.
One day you'll realize professional athletes cheat. Until then, keep hating.

Everyone on Pride was on something. Everyone on Pride would get caught in the US too if they didn't stopped using juice, and there is a reason most of them started to decline and look tiny.

In fact, Reem made a mistake by trying to make LHW back then. He could just always be that bigger dude who was wrecking everyone. I'm sure Reem would had wrecked every HW. But I guess that it was not too bad, since he was still getting better as a fighter back then.

As long as best fighter talk, he is not there yet. I would put in the top 10 or close to, though. He had loses, but he also had a lot of wins and titles, and far as how good of a fighter he is, well, he is the most complete HW out there. Only Jones could match him, but he is not a HW. Still think Reem is a better fighter than Jones. Chin is something you can't do anything about.

But somebody has to be a GOAT right?................ RIGHT?

Everyone on Pride was on something. Everyone on Pride would get caught in the US too if they didn't stopped using juice, and there is a reason most of them started to decline and look tiny.

In fact, Reem made a mistake by trying to make LHW back then. He could just always be that bigger dude who was wrecking everyone. I'm sure Reem would had wrecked every HW. But I guess that it was not too bad, since he was still getting better as a fighter back then.

As long as best fighter talk, he is not there yet. I would put in the top 10 or close to, though. He had loses, but he also had a lot of wins and titles, and far as how good of a fighter he is, well, he is the most complete HW out there. Only Jones could match him, but he is not a HW. Still think Reem is a better fighter than Jones. Chin is something you can't do anything about.

I disagree with everything you said, except the part about Overeem's chin.

Back