Favorite Chris The Crippler Leben moments

GinjaNinja23

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This thread is to be positive about an all time Just Bleed Great.

Leben has had an up and down career. Has had many winning streaks but was a very beatable fighter. But with that being said he was also a fighter that was very hard to beat unless your name is Anderson Silva (at that time lets be honest, most thought he was gonna KO Silva and go on to fight Rich for the strap)

My personal two favorite moments was when he fought and finished Sexyama on short notice and when he absolutely DESTROYED WAND.

Saddest moment for me was seeing his beautiful winning streak which was gonna get him in a #1 contender fight come to an end when Stann brutally TKOd him. That was suppose to.be a gimme fight to set up a huge #1 contender fight possibly with Vitor was the rumor.
I would still love to see a rematch with Stann, Leben look AWFUL that night. He had the flu actually. No lie. Dana White reported how sick Leben was. He said he was suprised he even fought.

But anyways obviously im a little biased towards my TUF 1 guys but I think he could of whooped Stann in a rematch. Just my opinion.

What were your fabfavorite Crippler moments? Terry Martin KO? Wand KO? Let me know.

This may be blasphemy to some people but I love Chris Leben.

1.gif

leben.gif

144big0.jpg

I am big fan of the chris (L) but his voice sounds like he smokes meth rox with oxy sprinkles. hope he gets healthy.

That triangle choke he slapped on Sexyama was legendary. Of all the ways to win against Akiyama a submission was the least likely in my mind. One of the most badass brawlers I've ever had the pleasure of watching.

His zombie-like stalking, while eating shots without flinching will always remain in my memories of this man in the cage. Always a fan.

This may be blasphemy to some people but I love Chris Leben.

It's hard not to like Chris, but my favorite Leben moment is still when he sent Anderson back to Japan.

I like when he pissed on Thacker's pillow on TUF.

When he told Anderson to go back to Japan where the competition is easier

Joking, Chris seems like a good dude and gave us so many just bleed moments.

Wrecking Wand in the clinch of all places was wonderful... I laughed.

A fight he lost and got caught on the sauce, but goddamn he knew how to lose good.

leben_taunt.gif

That time he got drunk

full

It was a spritz.

Which season was it that a fight broke out because somebody took an upper decker? It was between 2 and 6, those were the only seasons I watched besides the first.

What he did to Wand was one of the all time great Sherdog suicide watch moments

Which season was it that a fight broke out because somebody took an upper decker? It was between 2 and 6, those were the only seasons I watched besides the first.
That was season 6's Hughes vs Serra season. Good ol terrible ol War Machine.

The Terry Martin KO was something else to watch. Zombie Leben was always fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back