[VIDEO] Jeremy Stephens Tells Conor McGregor "Get Realistic Bro"

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score

He said some strange things like Conor beat nobody (I think he meant Brimage/Brandao/Siver), but overall i liked it. Give it a listen.

Also Stephens vs McGregor is an interesting fight, but i thought Jeremy was going to KO Max, which obviously didn't happen

lol

Get realistic, bro.

saved for future Conor fanboy threads.

Really? I was rooting for him against Max but I thought Max was a lock

I would love to see McGregor vs Stephens. While McGregor has more weapons, is more technical, precise and has Dat Left Hand (@KONE). Stephens has the power to shut shit down in a blink of an eye.

tumblr_m9fze5xm7O1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

At this moment Hitler could come back from hell, put a video on youtube, call out Conor and get a million likes

At this moment Hitler could come back from hell, put a video on youtube, call out Conor and get a million likes

Hitlers body as decomposed, kind of like Stephens career doe

Everything aside,this is very good advise for Conor.

huh. aldo's a nobody. who knew?

I think he gets dusted by Barao.

huh. aldo's a nobody. who knew?
Catching a fighter who rushes at you at the start of the fight doesn't make you a better fighter than them though. He got lucky. Aldo would have destroyed him if the fight had gone on any longer.

And yes, more fighters are beginning to expose Conor's fast-tracked career.

I will quote Nate. "Who the fuck is Denis Siver?"

All Conor did was mostly fight smaller guys, which he himself called "midgets." Zero title defenses, ducking Frankie for a year, picking out of camp fighters to fight, choked into literal tears by Nate. Conor is a fraud.

Catching a fighter who rushes at you at the start of the fight doesn't make you a better fighter than them though. He got lucky. Aldo would have destroyed him if the fight had gone on any longer. Conor's defense is piss poor.

Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

Catching a fighter who rushes at you at the start of the fight doesn't make you a better fighter than them though. He got lucky. Aldo would have destroyed him if the fight had gone on any longer. Conor's defense is piss poor.

for the record, my money was on aldo. i'm not saying mcgregor is a better fighter. i'm saying even if it was a "fluke" or whatever, end of the day, he still beat him.

Get realistic and come join me at the all-you-can-eat buffet, bro.

Still think Jeremy hits harder. But Conor is far more skilled technically. I would think it would be a win for Conor. But if Jeremy put leather on him, he might get him wobbly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back