Nate Diaz gets award for community service

what planet am I on whats even happening anymore

Inb4 I'm not surprised motherfuckers.

When I first saw this news earlier today, I thought it read "Nate Diaz gets community service" as in he was punished for something, probably carrying pot. But no quite the opposite lol. He has been rewarded! Rewarded for smoking pot, and kicking ass! Whilst making gun signs with the right hand animal balloons with the left, all the whilst simultaneously teaching kid's jiu jitsu class. The Stockton SUPERHERO. NATE THE GREAT DIAZ!

Do we get a Nate the Great day?

Free weed for everyone, with courtesy of the state of California.

So basically Conor was 100% correct
But correct while being a douche trying to make it look like training kids is stupid.

Your just as much of a douche.

There i said it. Motherfucker

He receives awards with the right hand and slaps Conor McGregor with the left hand.

#NotSurprisedMotherfuckers

So basically Conor was 100% correct
Conor waz f*cked up for dissing Nate about working with kidz. You're about to get a demerit & stand in the courner if you don't start acting more civilized.

upload_2016-5-26_16-8-50.png

Congrats Nate, nothing but love for being a role model to those underprivileged kids out there who need to believe in themselves and that they can be somebody.

Every time a Diaz smiles a fighter is born.

Did it involve shutting Conor's big mouth?

"I teach these kids how to.....fucking.....fight man, STOCKTON!"

Congrats Nate, nothing but love for being a role model to those underprivileged kids out there who need to believe in themselves and that they can be somebody.

Every time a Diaz smiles a fighter is born.
Thats fucking beautiful bro!

Conor waz f*cked up for dissing Nate about working with kidz. You're about to get a demerit & stand in the courner if you don't start acting more civilized.

View attachment 101033

He wasn't dissing him for teaching kids. He was dissing him for acting like a gangster while actually being a nice guy...

Last edited:
Thats fucking beautiful bro!
Thanks man. I've been one of those kids. I know how something as simple as someone giving up their time and energy can make you feel. Proud of his efforts and I'm a proud fan. Nate has come a long way.

something, something, balloon animals...

Back