Did you know that Overeem is destroying his teammates in sparring?

andrei.42

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He sent AA to the hospital and fucked Jon Jones up. Also he Ko'd Cerrone with body shots and Rumble Johnson accused him that he is knocking people out in the gym when he gets angry.

What do you think about Overeem behaviour?

reem.gif

Deplorable behaviour. Absolutely deplorable. I don't mind him putting the hurt on cowboy and JJ though.

It'll be nice to see him get KOd in September.

Yeah, it's been a topic of discussion for awhile.
There's a strong douchebag quality to that kind of behavior.

But we're talking about the dude who eats horses and knocked a little girl down as she was holdingva focus shield for him to kick.

Yes i read something about that. Overeem is a fuckin machine. In past days, when he was full of horse meat and bigger, he was a powerfull machine of destruction.

By the way, is not Cerrone the one in that gif.
Eagle eye dude!

Cerrone just training his liver, reem should be congratulated for his kindness.

Anybody who has been on sherdog for more than 2 years knows this. (That
was meant in a nice voice not hating on your thread TS.)

But at 26 years old (a lurker since 2006) am I just an ancient sherdogger now a days?

Also that was Ubereem who destroyed sparring partners not Overeem or Eco-reem. The new Eco-reem also eats donkey meat instead of horse meat.

Yes i read something about that. Overeem is a fuckin machine. In past days, when he was full of horse meat and bigger, he was a powerfull machine of destruction.

By the way, is not Cerrone the one in that gif.

Look again, that's Cerrone

Don't know if TS is trolling, but that is not Cerrone. That gif surfaced a while ago, and it's another HW or LHW Dutch fighter. Can't recall his name.

Also, dropping people with bodyshots once in a while in sparring is fine with me. It's knocking people out that's a problem.

Back