All Aboard the Bryan Caraway War Wagon! Lets go!

Sauce Castillo

Raise Hell and Eat Cornbread yee yee
@Brown
Reaction score
Sterling has bit off a bit more than he chew in this matchup, Caraway outstrikes him on the feet to earn the decision, then hopefully one more fight and he can beat up whoever owns the belt.

How cool would it be if Caraway and Tate were both champion, omg that would be awesome!

subwayatnight.jpg

Enjoy the ride TS

Mr. Cupcake is gonna get LnP'd for 3 rounds.

I think Sterling will try to strike with him and I don't believe Sterling is nearly as good on the feet as a lot people probably think.

I think Sterling will try to strike with him and I don't believe Sterling is nearly as good on the feet as a lot people probably think.

He really isn't, and I don't think any reasonable Sherbro thinks he does... Sterling is very uncomfortable with his striking, has minimal concept of footwork, and minimal KO power.

That being said, Caraways striking is also virtually non existent and Sterling will run around land a few jabs and shoot timely TD's near the end of rounds to win an uneventful UD.

He really isn't, and I don't think any reasonable Sherbro thinks he does... Sterling is very uncomfortable with his striking, has minimal concept of footwork, and minimal KO power.

That being said, Caraways striking is also virtually non existent and Sterling will run around land a few jabs and shoot timely TD's near the end of rounds to win an uneventful UD.
Eddie Wineland disagrees with you

Not a fan of either but Mr Tate is undervalued here at +350. Caraway himself is a very good grappler and Sterling once had a tough fight against Cody Gibson lol. Sterling the rightful favorite but Caraway has a much better shot at winning than the odds suggest.

Still don't get the Caraway hate.
Other than the time he said he didn't feel bad for taking Healy's bonus (and that was blown out of proportions, even if I don't agree, he passed his tests, Pat didn't), he has always seem like a cool dude.

Sterling has bit off a bit more than he chew in this matchup, Caraway outstrikes him on the feet to earn the decision, then hopefully one more fight and he can beat up whoever owns the belt.

How cool would it be if Caraway and Tate were both champion, omg that would be awesome!

I am a fan!
Absolutely hope he wins!
The power couple! :)

Overblowing it. Sterling distance management and footwork are good enough to implement his kicking game (that is pretty good) just fine. He has trouble on the pocket, but he deals with that shooting for takedowns.
Caraway might not be fluid or the most technical but he does a lot of things right, he pushes foraward under serviceable footwork, moves his head on combinations and understands how to use his left hook both as part of forward combos and as a checking counter.
Sure they're not top of the heat strikers, but they have a well built game around what they can do, they're not terrible by any means.
It's fun how people are so condescending with elite fighters.

I don't know if he'll win, but I already bet on him. Caraway is versatile and tougher than he looks. Sterling is one of those monster.grapplers like Bones, but Caraway is very savvy. I think he's got a great shot (better than +325).

"problems people have with me honestly its just jealousy"
lol ok keep being unlikeable

Overblowing it. Sterling distance management and footwork are good enough to implement his kicking game (that is pretty good) just fine. He has trouble on the pocket, but he deals with that shooting for takedowns.
Caraway might not be fluid or the most technical but he does a lot of things right, he pushes foraward under serviceable footwork, moves his head on combinations and understands how to use his left hook both as part of forward combos and as a checking counter.
Sure they're not top of the heat strikers, but they have a well built game around what they can do, they're not terrible by any means.
It's fun how people are so condescending with elite fighters.

Decent reply until:

> Sterling and Mr. Cupcake Elite Fighters

> Elite Fighters

> Elite

OpkgjTy.png

Back