Two good fights starting off the main event at ufc fight night 88!

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
Burkman vs Felder

Larkin vs Masvidal

who ya got?

Feldor by tko.

Masvidal by decision.

8rWSPVW.gif

Felder UD

Larkin TKO

Very true TS, underrated fights.

I got Felder and Masvidal.

Larkin & Felder...

I think both Masvidal and Burkman are done tbh...

Damn, those are both some good fights.

Felder vs Burkman is hella hard to predict. Burk is crafty and good everywhere, I feel like he'll find a way to get it done. Probably a close decision.

Man Masvidal vs Larkin, thats awesome. Both sleepers in the division, I love it. Masvidal probably gets starched midway through the first round, gets pissed, and finds a way to whop on Larkin. That should be a damn fun one to watch

Felder wins this by virtue of being younger, faster and a better striker. As long as he doesn't get reckless.

Larkin is a safer pick, but Masvidal can always change the fight with some big strike or a submission like he's done many times in the past.

Felder via pretty lopsided UD.

Masvidal/Larkin is a sure-fire SD. One judge will go for the other guy. Larkin will back up and land punishing legkicks and counter shots. Masvidal will prowl forward for 15mins throwing hands and trying to keep him against the cage.

29-28 split decision, I'll take Larkin.

This is one helluva free card. Glad it remained virtually intact, JBG even blessed us with a Safe-iedine recovery which is damn near unthinkable lol.

M

Masvidal done? He should go back to Lw.
No, you are right! I mix up Masvidal and KJ noons ... -_-'
Masvidal should have won Vs Bendo tbh.
He's good.
But a former LW vs a former MW.
still picking Larkin.

Masvidal will win three rounds and lose a split decision. This card is amazing btw.

Double L and Masvidal fireworks for sure ....and my guess-probably a pkem fight in Vegas or not too far off.Looking forward to that one.

Actually, a bunch of decent fights on Sunday--Looking at the menu and was like...damn, Ill be taking in this entire card.
Mcmann-Eye
Tarec-Story
...return of E.Koch and fighting at 155.

Double L and Masvidal fireworks for sure ....and my guess-probably a pkem fight in Vegas or not too far off.Looking forward to that one.

Actually, a bunch of decent fights on Sunday--Looking at the menu and was like...damn, Ill be taking in this entire card.
Mcmann-Eye
Tarec-Story
...return of E.Koch and fighting at 155.

yeah...excited to see koch back,hope he gets the finish.

Yep these will both be great fights I think
Burkman via guillotine
And Larkin unanimous decision 29-27

Back