'Happy Birthday!' - Kenny Florian

ortizgnp

Juice Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Today is a special day. Sherdog's favorite analyst, commentator and journalist is turning 40!
Show some class and wish the man with the sharpest elbows in combat sports history a happy birthday!

FOX-Sports-1-Kenny-Florian-UFC-Tonight-501B5198-Copy-750x340-1399315973.jpg

Other shit today in MMA history:

2007: Rampage knocked out Chuck Liddell and became the light heavyweight champion at UFC 71.

2007: At the same event, UFC 71, the Houston Alexander hypetrain began after he knocked out Keith Jardine in under a minute.

2009: Kid Yamamoto suffered his first defeat in 7 years against Joe Warren at Dream 9.

2012: JDS defended his belt at UFC 146 by knocking out Frank Mir

(@KONE )

tumblr_m4x842uWki1rrqizoo1_500.gif

jds-1.gif

jds-2.gif

'thanks for the birthday wishes' - Kenny Florian

"All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns." -Kenny Florian

40!??????!?

Thought he was like 35

are you sure he didn't just plagiarize his birth certificate?

I used to think Kenflo was smart until I found out his whole act was lifted. For shame fenklo, but still happy birthday

Just admit you don't give a shit about Florian's birthday and wanted to post those Mir/JDS gifs you son of a bitch

"Today Is Kenny Florian's birthday. I would like to wish on behalf of all Zuffa and the Fox team, happy birthday to our beloved Kenny "Kenflo" Florian" - Kenny Florian

""Happy Birthday, Kenflo!"-GSPOAB""-Kenny Florian

Happy Birthday to the most quotable man in human history.

Back