$40 dollar lower bowl tickets for UFC Fight Night this sunday

Street Level

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Heads-up for any of my Sherbros that live in Neveada or have friends that live in Nevada and want to go see the fight this Sunday.
You have to buy them directly from the Mandalay Bay events center box office and have a Nevada ID.
I'm sure there are other small fees (tax and or "entertainment tax") but it's a he'll of a deal.

Didn't realize that event was in Vegas. Why? Isn't that market used to bigger events then a Thomas Almeida headliner? Minus TUF Finale's or other events attached to huge PPVs.

Didn't realize that event was in Vegas. Why? Isn't that market used to bigger events then a Thomas Almeida headliner? Minus TUF Finale's or other events attached to huge PPVs.
Don't think they do too many cards there anymore. Usually MGM and with the new T Mobile arena opening this might be one of the last cards they get at Mandalay Bay. Sad because that's a nice resort.

I'll try to call the box office in a bit to get more details.

It's because it's Memorial Day weekend and they've always done a traditional PPV that weekend. But I think the numbering with 200 screwed things up so they just went with a fight night.

It's because it's Memorial Day weekend and they've always done a traditional PPV that weekend. But I think the numbering with 200 screwed things up so they just went with a fight night.

That makes sense.

Called the box office and the total is less then $60 for floor seats and there is a ton left.
Have to have NV ID and buy them in person at the box office.
I hope someone scores some rad tickets on the low low.
Have I great holiday weekend guys.

I was gonna swing by there on my lunch break to make a purchase but decided to call first, the guy I spoke to had no idea of any deal when purchasing at the box office with a Nevada ID. I mean the lowest price ticket is $54 (assuming there are no additional fees)that's still not bad at all... Just want to make sure I'm not missing something here?

Last time I went to a UFC fight night I bought the cheapest tickets I could, right as the prelims ended I saw a group of six people leaving near cage side (I guess they were family members of one of the fighters), me and my friends chased them down as they left and asked for their tickets and they gave them to us. 55$ cage side tickets :)

Last time I went to a UFC fight night I bought the cheapest tickets I could, right as the prelims ended I saw a group of six people leaving near cage side (I guess they were family members of one of the fighters), me and my friends chased them down as they left and asked for their tickets and they gave them to us. 55$ cage side tickets :)

That was very nice of them. Which main event was it?

Nope rip off. I pay $12 for season nba games. No way I'm paying $55 for d level athletes and fights.

I paid about 55 for my tickets on ticketmaster and plan on trying to upgrade or sweet talk my way into some empty seats or trying the method above. Cant wait for this card!

Heads-up for any of my Sherbros that live in Neveada or have friends that live in Nevada and want to go see the fight this Sunday.
You have to buy them directly from the Mandalay Bay events center box office and have a Nevada ID.
I'm sure there are other small fees (tax and or "entertainment tax") but it's a he'll of a deal.

lol why do you need a nevada ID? They charge u more if you drove from cali? thats retarded. Is this normal in the states? Or sports in general. I'm a canadian who doesnt watch other sports.

I've paid 60$ for D Level Prostitutes, quit acting like a diva.
You got ripped off too. $60 gets you at least an C-level or near b-level in these parts. Yes I would rather take a bag of g white or a prostitute then pay $55 for Dana to have snow in his driveway.

Back