MMA would not be the same without Joe Rogan

SmoothPies

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
As much as you can criticize a few times where he was biased in his commentary, or overreacts to some situations.. You have to admit that the UFC would not be the same without Rogan.

When he is commentating he feels way more invested and energetic about the fight than any other commentator. As much as I love Hardy & Stann's technical analysis, they don't have that same energy that Rogan brings.

Anyway, hope he renews his contract this year

Nothing is ever the same after Stann, the guy could put insomnioacs to sleep.

I agree. I love Rogan and Goldi but without Rogan it's not the same...
Who will replace him? DC? Hardy? Cruz? I don't wanna fall asleep watching the fight

Bruce Beck, Pat Miletich, Don Frye = Dream Team.

Also, USADA in/ONNIT out

i hope he keeps on doing that live fightcast or whatever its called.

As much as you can criticize a few times where he was biased in his commentary, or overreacts to some situations.. You have to admit that the UFC would not be the same without Rogan.

When he is commentating he feels way more invested and energetic about the fight than any other commentator. As much as I love Hardy & Stann's technical analysis, they don't have that same energy that Rogan brings.

That's just the problem; when Joe is as "excited" for Cariaso/Johnson as he is for Conor/Diaz, you have to start questioning life itself.

Joe Rogan And Bruce Buffer Are great if the UFC want to sell PPVS to teens. If they want more viewers that can actually pay for the events, they should replace them.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!

Joe Rogan And Bruce Buffer Are great if the UFC want to sell PPVS to teens. If they want more viewers that can actually pay for the events, they should replace them.

I'm not a big supporter of Rogan, but he's head and shoulders above the rest of the UFC's commentators.

Even if he's biased most times, his investment into fights themselves is phenomenal for a color commentator. Dudes a LEGIT fight fan.

Anik and Brian Stann put me to sleep. WOAT commentators in UFC history.

It would because after 3/5 events, you'd stop giving a shit.

It wouldn't be the same without Goldberg.

i didnt realize it was Goldie and Stann until after UFC Brazil was over and they were breaking down how Miocic put Werdum down

love Rogan but the show goes on

Yea and the NFL was never the same after Summerall and Madden stopped announcing. Jeez.

I would rather have my eardrums and stop listening to Rogan.

"You don't shake your head if you get hit, you shake your head if you don't get hit"

There'd be ice all over the cage, fighters never doing leg kicks again...mass hysteria!!

meh.
There have been a lot of cards with plenty of good people.

IMHO he is the best, but he is too biased, and he does not care to change it.
So I rather have someone who might know a little less but tries to be impartial.

I am team rogan all the way. He's funny and exciting and usually highly informed. Sure he says the odd stupid thing, but that's a fair trade off to me.

Lol - a few times?

Back