Connor got slapped around like a pinata by Diaz. Mayweather will own him. Proof inside. GIFS.

Anderson Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets get this straight, Conor got absolutely fucked in the butt by Diaz. He was beat like he was a child and he was beat on the feet. Diaz slapped him around like a pinata.

Conor Vs Nate.

Slap
giphy.gif

Molestation
ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

And people seriously think Conor can beat Mayweather? Get off it, Mayweather would beat him from pillar to post whether he stops him or not.

Lets have a look at Floyd who is arguably the best boxer to walk the face of the earth.

35n4lf8.jpg

floyd-mayweather_ricky-hatton_b.gif

23vl4ivjpg.gif

pretty.gif

I am sorry fanboys, Conor would get slapped around by Diaz again that's why he is trying to duck the RM.

Look at this sloppy boxing by Conor

GoldenDisfiguredHumpbackwhale.gif

120404094756_coffee_butler_story_top.jpg

zXj8Mnj.jpg

That Gatti/May fight was an absolute beating, people shit on Mayweather's power but Gatti was known as a brawler with a great chin and Mayweather took care of him quickly.

Stop. Making. These. Threads.

No serious person believes Conor could beat Mayweather in a boxing bout.

Just stop.

Thanks for the proof bro. I was on the fence about this whole thing but you've won me over with science.

Literally NO ONE serious thinks he wins a boxing match against Floyd. You just wanted to post all these pictures I think

I had enough of this bullshit, you're right TS.

Dude need to put his fucking trunks on and defend the title.

No need to post gifs or even analyze this.

Everyone that Mayweather has faced is light years beyond and had more to offer than anything conor can muster ins a straight up boxing match. conor is scrub and bum in pure boxing and even a retired mayweather is 100x too much for conor.

Stop. Making. These. Threads.

No serious person believes Conor could beat Mayweather in a boxing bout.

Just stop.
Apart from Conor and his fans.
Do people really think that he can do what Canelo could not do?

TS should be banned from making threads. Obviously he is jealous of Conor to be hating on him after he got whipped.

Difference is little maywhether isnt 2 weightclasses bigger than Connor like Diaz is and cant bully him around.

No one on Sherdog knows what fact means or what proof is.

Difference is little maywhether isnt 2 weightclasses bigger than Connor like Diaz is and cant bully him around.
Neither is Nate Diaz but okay sure. Are you sure you're not thinking of Nick? I know they can be easy to confuse, what with both their names starting with "n" and all.

stfu with these threads

Just because conor would be a huge underdog doesn't mean people don't want to see it. I bet your bum ass would stream it.

I recall conor owning nate in the first too.

Nate is a decent boxer in MMA standards....PBF is God among Kings....

Back